• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants 5 different "Amphetamine" samples using Reagents Testing

Frazzled1990

Bluelighter
So I decided to test out 5 different samples and "unsurprisingly" got a varying degree of results. However, trying to make sense out of all of this is as confusing AF.

buEks.jpg

The top one I would consider the purest, followed by the one in the bottom left. The top one went from red to brown within seconds, although now looks a combination of black/green. Not sure if this is normal or not as it doesn't state this on the test sheet which I will provide further down.

The one in the bottom left was somewhat the same, although the reaction took a little more time (about a minute) to complete.

As for the other three, no idea. Probably very weak amp but trying to figure out what it's cut with is mind boggling.

Anybody got any ideas of what could be cut in this stuff? I know there's no definitive way of telling. But perhaps some suggestions from people who have more experience with this sort of thing.

The test sheet:

SqrqX.jpg

For starters, which reagent(s) did you use? Only marquis ?
I feel like you're using wayy too much powder, you should use a very small amount (less than 5mg) or you might get inaccurate results. Also, make sure you crush it well just in case.

Get a tiny amount of amp, put a drop of the reagent and pay attention to the color change. If it changes color again after 1-2 minutes just ignore it because it probably won't give you any valuable info. If you're unsure just start again, don't test the same sample twice.

Guessing he's using marquis if he said it went red to brown. And yeah you don't need to use that much powder. The other 3 just look like they're yellow on their way to brown, so a weaker reaction?

Hey, thanks for the info. I'm new to this testing stuff. You're right, it's marquis. I wasn't even sure what they all meant at first but taking a closer look at the leaflet. I see these tests come in 3 different compounds.
I've been using what I consider to be the purest based on the test results today and it seems to work well. Some of the others cause my blood pressure and BPM rate to go through the roof. So most likely heavily cut with Caffeine and Ephedrine. But this stuff does exactly what I need it to do. Just wish I could remember who I sourced it from lol.