• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 5 Days Trip @ NO Benzo’s - Kinda interesting outcome

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
Diclazepam > Delorazepam >>Lorazepam…..basically “saved me” from excruciating withdrawal symptoms

Diclazepam has 3 active Long acting metabolites (approx 200h after steady dosing at low therapeutic doses to prevent dangerous accumulation of Delorazepam & Lorazepam (Ativan)

I didn’t bring anything due to airport security, even though they didn’t check sh!t, but had 15 Gabapentin 300mg capsules, Clonidine 0.1mg tablets and Methadone tablets

After the first 3 days were fine, the 4th and 5th days my head felt weird, ears hot, slight headache, spacey head feeling, impaired cognitive function and irritable….worst was waking up at 3am unable to sleep, uncomfortable “energy” through my legs and a few body jolts were my leg or hand would jump, like a big twitch

Diclazepam & Delorazepam are FAR longer acting that Diazepam (Valium) which were synthesized by the same pharmacologist/chemist

I take usually 0.5mg daily for 3 days then several days break ……a 1mg dose is standard to 10mg Diazepam

What a nightmare being dependant of benzodiazepines & Opioid Especially if you run out of can’t get access to your required dose……some would even do the extreme in some cases, it’s happening. A lot I’m sure.

Even though I was in mild discomfort after 5 days (thank you Diclazepam/Delorazepam for its 200h half life) with steady serum levels, I’m sure in 14 days I would be in SERIOUS trouble and would need to walk into hospital emergency visit

When I got home lol…..Klonopin 2mg / Diclazepam 1mg / Pregabalin 300mg / Methadone 80mg

Felt MUCH relief

My only mistake was not taking into account my local Canada flight (Toronto to British Columbia) was a security screening joke, I could have legally taken my Mossberg M590-A1 12GA pump-action combat shotgun in a locked hard case lol, should’ve had my Diclazepam 30ml bottle in my carry on which wasn’t even searched lol. Some guy in the security line had a locked hard case which 100% had a long-gun trigger locked inside

Flying outside of Canada….especially the U.S.A. Damn, they would’ve molested my luggage, carry on, my person, etc. American boarder security is no joke….the “War on Drugs” lmfao …..fuckn Ronald Regan and Nancy, “Just say NO” lol …..all the while when the freakn Contra’s bringing in tons of Cocaine into the U.S. to fund his private war, flooding the African American communities to Crack Cocaine, keeping them down, completely decimating entire communities like a f@ckn plague. The “War on Drugs” lol

Last edited: