• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 5-BBDI (Indanyl-α-PHP)

roi

Bluelighter
5-BPDI (Indanyl-α-PHP)

Recently we got 5-PPDI (Indanyl-α-PBP, which sadly no one tried yet apparently), now this one as well.

x7kfrDF.png

1-(2,3-dihydro-1H-inden-5-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)hexan-1-one

Expectations and experience reports are welcome!

edit: I fucked up, if a mod ever sees this, please change the title to 5-BPDI, not 5-BBDI :(

Last edited:
old thread i know but ive just found a place for this stuff guess it looks like i will be the first to try it

cheers roi :)

from reading them its all about mixing it with 5-meo-mipt still might try one of them pellets the are a few reviews of the chemical itself and it sounds ok

Last edited:
I tried this back in June, don't remember enough for a trip report but I'm definitely a fan. Similar euphoria and stimulation to a-PHP but not as intense. I didn't really notice anything in the way of side effects. R.O.A.s we're vaping and insufflation.

any new updates on this one? Trying to find out if its worth the time in the lab? any other options to replace PHP

I have a gram of it, and I would rate it a 1 out of 10. Could be my particular synthesis, but it's garbage.

Same results in my lab. Garbage. I don't see how you compare it to PHP or anything else for that matter. Came from a trusted source don't see any reason for anyone else to go through the hassle.Save your money

Vaped 40mg the other day, stimulating but no euphoria. Pretty much worthless.