• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-APDB + 2-FA / 2-Fluoroamphetamine - Huge surprise when rocket finally blasted off

RatInADrainDitch

Greenlighter
Long report coming – in summary I thought drug wasn’t working after 2 hours, then rolled hard very similar to E and went dancing through the streets alone. Lifechanging combo and possibly wonderful for modifying the sedation of 5-APDB alone.

Recently acquired some 5-APDB and 2-FA of seemingly high purity, with a specific intention in my mind to combine them and see what happens. I kept reading bluelight people say that 5-APDB is sedating (which is not what I'm going for!) but I am a fan of the "series" and had no access to 6-APB or anything newer like 5-MAPB. Figured if it was sedating then the 2-FA would make a nice booster. I had moderate prior experience with 4-FA, but not 2-FA. Also have experience with 6-APB + 4-FA which is a damn powerful combo.

Anywho, at around 12:00 noon I eyeballed around 100mg of 2-FA and had a good time, felt smoother than 4-FA and more mentally balanced. I was thinking in my head something like "less euphoria can be more euphoria." What I mean by this is, in the case of things like 4-FA and Methylone, I've tended to experience a euphoric phase lasting only 20 minutes and then I spend the rest of my time wondering where the fuck it went. Actually kind of depressing. I liked Methylone at first and bought it a few times, but in retrospect I think its a shit drug. Usually, the classic Molly-esque euphoria, insight and empathy seemed to last 10 minutes for me, no joke! Ended up just being an annoying experience of not-quite-getting-there or not-staying-long-enough when you did, and I had a similar problem with 4-FA. 2-FA on the other hand seemed more functional, steady, and like I wasn't chasing some illusory goal of bliss. Just chillin like a cool cat with a soft electric body buzz, ready to spring into action but no euphoria. I ended up redosing and doing several small bumps on the 2-FA around 2:00 pm.

Nighttime came and brought with it a strong desire to get higher. It's probably a dumb idea to do large dose combos the first time you ever take a drug, but that's what I decided upon (did do allergy tests early on though). So at 9:00 I took around 140mg 5-APDB orally and prepared another 120mg of 2-FA to dose later at 9:45. Obviously I thought tolerance from earlier 2-FA would impact both drugs, and possibly be a weak experience. Had last eaten at 5:45.

What followed was a series of very unexpected things. The first, was that starting at 10:00 and continuing from there, I was realizing that I felt absolutely nothing. Others had described the 5-APDB comeup as being fast, like 30 mins, and for me the clock just kept ticking. Finally it got to 11:00 (T+ 2 hr) and basically felt no high, maybe a minor 2-FA push. I was pissed. Bunk batch. Or 5-APDB is just shit, I thought. In a bit of frustration and just not giving a fuck, I quickly eyeballed around 160mg 5-APDB and 140mg 2-FA and threw them into the same gelcap and drank. Might as well give it a shot.

A half hour later, at 11:30 I got a tingle in my belly and thought, OOOH baby maybe I was wrong! I’ve come to know that belly tingle well over the years, and realized I was probably in for an unexpected treat. A few minutes later I sort of just dropped whatever I was reading on my laptop computer, sunk back in my chair and just looked at the laptop screen for awhile. Just starting at a laptop screen seems dumb as hell, but somehow the colorful little icons were filling me with a strange sense of hope for my entire life. I have access to such lucidity and visual precision. With this clarity alone I can do wonderful things, things that may be done in solitude and nobody will ever know about. In the visual world I can be heroic. I can “see the magic” everywhere.

For many years, and coinciding with years of experimentation with psychedelics and stims, I have developed this kind of vague belief in the power of seeing. Seeing – not in a figurative way but in the upmost literal sense – the way you physically control your eyes can change the world. Like staring at a shelve of books and unfocusing your eyes, taking in all the color, discord and textures. Or going for walk in the rain and feeling the bliss of a single rainsoaked tree, rich browns and greens shouting out pure unadulterated Being – while other people scurry into their homes and suburban ladies dash into their cars, trying to protect their hair from the rain – never really seeing any of the magnificence. Perhaps I sound arrogant, but I think most people in the USA are missing out when it comes to holy visual epiphanies. I had one such experience during my 2nd experience with MDMA, I was totally alone and enjoying solitude – no interest in raving, dancing, fucking, or pouring my heart out – just staring at the red and black pipes in the basement of my college dorm. The network of metal pipes, bolts, tubes, and gears – the way they crisscrossed the airspace and just fucking exploded with Being. I guess if I were religious, which I am not, I would have thought those pipes were the machinery of God.

Anyways, I put on the electronic song “Stereo Love” (I’m extremely new to all things electronica and just know the most popular tracks, more of a Deadhead) and was filled up with massive euphoria – easily on par with MDMA – but it was of a mysterious quality that I enjoy more than the happy-go-lucky kind of drug bliss. Mysterious because the song has a kind of depressing/somber undercurrent – the girl singer “needs love” and is incomplete and lost. This coupled with the faster and “headstrong” parts of the melody makes for an amazing emotional sonic brew, especially if you’re on strange drugs!

At some point I had to get out of my house and leave. I was alone and rolling so hard that I was dancing through the city streets, skipping my way and doing Fucking Crazy Shit with my body….elaborate and fast dance moves like you’d see from some guy on E at a rave, except I was just alone walking down the streets. People who walked by probably thought I was fucking insane. I was also doing some athletic type things for the pure pleasure of it. Pushups on the sidewalk, hanging from trees and doing pull-ups, jumping up and down. Basically I had zero social shame (which I normally have A LOT of). I don’t think I was trying to show off or anything, or prove my “freedom” to anyone by not caring what I looked like in public – I just genuinely found pleasure there. Pretty cool also…the punches that I was throwing in the air seemed 2x faster than I can do when sober, and so technically precise that I felt like a boxer (which I am not – I just do shadow punches and kicks and stuff). As an aside – I have found weird athletic effects to using psychedelics in the past, like feeling a sense of holy supercharged energy in my punches on shrooms and acid, especially when combined with amphetamine. I feel that’s the next thing to hit the sports world, Performance Enhancing Psychedelics!

Ended up going to a few bars, smoking cigs outside and chatting up strangers, though I must say I was a little less outgoing and articulate than I might have been on MDMA. Words were not coming up out my throat too easily, so at some point I just walked away and started skipping/dancing/punching my way around the city streets, many cars and even police driving by and I didn’t give a single fuck. I felt like I had the posture of a Shaolin monk - whatever that is I don't know - something calm but ready to strike with electric speed at any moment.

Visually I was in love with everything. Bland city rooftops that nobody would care about were sending me to heaven. The soft glow of artificial streetlight illuminating shrubs in a city square. The great mystery of clouds above.

From a spiritual level and energetic level, this was easily as good as my EARLY MDMA trips – which were beyond lifechanging. It was as good as MDMA on so many levels.
The one area where it was not, was the empathy front. Didn’t get quite the same empathy or lovey feelings I do on MDMA, but those feelings were still pronounced to a high degree. I am still quite surprised that I waited 2.5 hours before feeling the 5-APDB, my initial dose was actually rather big, but who knows...

Sorry for the long report – if you were able to get through all my BS about “seeing” and other nonsense, I applaud you!

Performance Enhancing Psychedelics

I've always wanted to enter a marathon, don't train at all for it, and then just take some lsd or a bump of 25c-nbome before the race and pass the competitors with flying colors. Dead serious about this too.

Nice report, i totally relate to your less euphoria is more euphoria statement; 4-fa especially has blasted me into a talkative bliss for 30 minutes only to leave me with an empty feeling afterwards. 5-apb seemed like a good "euphoria " balance to me though, I wonder how 5-apdb will be for me... have you ever tried it by itself?

Haha, marathon would be too hardcore for me but I think it makes sense if ya got the balls. On some level I think all the classic psychedelics are stimulants as well. I have tested the effects of combining things like LSD, amphetamine and many hours of yoga in succession - I'm not much of an athlete but did notice a huge improvement in physical power, balance and stamina. Like accessing some crazy caveman strength buried deep in animal evolution. That's all a bit antisocial though (as is my trip report) and I guess in most cases I'd rather have an ordinary trip with some friends.

Still haven't tried 5-APDB on its own, the report is actually from last night. Pulled an all-nighter and still feel amazing, very loose, but for some reason I really enjoy an all nighter now and then.

5-MAPB seems really fascinating too, might wanna look out for it.

Thank you for sharing this, laughed a lot in good way during reading. Very positive and great report!