• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-APB and 6-APB will test to be MDMA

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
https://www.google.com/search?q=rea...UICSgC&biw=1536&bih=764#imgrc=I0UWKtmHRNmpMM:

withe the exception of Froehde & Simon's, the APB's will test to be MDMA; and with Froehde & simon's it can test like MDMA if there is any added to make it pass the test

Based on experience reports some people (even experienced MDMA users) report the subjective effects to be almost identical -- in fact, some state the APBs are more euphoric, tactile and lovey than MDMA

Bottom Line:

Without Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometer -- you can not know if it is MDMA or not

Old news? AFAIK, the APB's are also illegal (at least in the USA) and are far less common than MDMA or, say, methylone. They don't seem to appear too frequently according to ecstasydata statistics, for what it's worth.

Old news? AFAIK, the APB's are also illegal (at least in the USA) and are far less common than MDMA or, say, methylone. They don't seem to appear too frequently according to ecstasydata statistics, for what it's worth.

Not explicitly scheduled at the Federal Level -- only a few states. The benzofuran substitution likely gets around the analogue act.

Plenty of suppliers will ship to the US

wouldn't be in pills -- would be powder or rocks

https://www.google.com/search?q=rea...UICSgC&biw=1536&bih=764#imgrc=I0UWKtmHRNmpMM:

withe the exception of Froehde & Simon's, the APB's will test to be MDMA; and with Froehde & simon's it can test like MDMA if there is any added to make it pass the test

Based on experience reports some people (even experienced MDMA users) report the subjective effects to be almost identical -- in fact, some state the APBs are more euphoric, tactile and lovey than MDMA

Bottom Line:

Without Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometer -- you can not know if it is MDMA or not

Couple of questions:
Don't APB's fall into the analogue act?
Considering the APB's are more expensive per weight...wouldn't it be counter productive to cut or imitate MDMA with the APB's?
If you put MDMA in almost any substance, and test, won't the majority of the reaction be dominated by MDMA to full the test whether it's a APB or baby powder?

I fully understand how and why test kits are reliable and at the same time unreliable. I just wanna disagree with this specific instance as I feel APB's are more difficult to obtain on the street level then MDMA.

Couple of questions:
Don't APB's fall into the analogue act?
Considering the APB's are more expensive per weight...wouldn't it be counter productive to cut or imitate MDMA with the APB's?
If you put MDMA in almost any substance, and test, won't the majority of the reaction be dominated by MDMA to full the test whether it's a APB or baby powder?

I fully understand how and why test kits are reliable and at the same time unreliable. I just wanna disagree with this specific instance as I feel APB's are more difficult to obtain on the street level then MDMA.

Maybe, maybe not -- i think the benzofuran substitution is significant enough to exclude them -- they had to schedule substituted cathinones separately -- same thing

APB looks the same as MDXX to almost every test

5-APB is available right now for $6000 a kilo from supply houses that's 60 cents a .1 dose - single grams are $37

it's less for 10 kilos

-- MDMA can't touch that

But that's beside the point--

Le Junk has not provided any credible evidence regarding mg dose.

In fact Le Junk has cast significant doubt on his veracity by stating 10-15 min onset from the 'correct' MDMA (which does not happen with an oral dose) -- and everybody knows railing (snorting) MDMA does not result in the "make love all night" multiple hour roll. Railing MDMA results in a very intense (usually associated with extreme nausea) speedy, cracked out roll that lasts a few hours less.

Straight out -- if his come up started 10-15 minutes after eating his "correct MDMA" - it wasn't MDMA

Last edited by a moderator:
^Are you quite sure about that? On an empty stomach, assuming the drug made it there (Typically an IV user), I usually feel most substances in that time frame. I don't mean I'm beaming but I'll be starting to yawn and the feeling in the pit of my stomach is tightening and I know I'm in for it.

$6000 for a kilo of anything worth talking about drug wise is excellent lol, I'd be all over that if I didn't live on the bottom of the world. And yes there is absolutely no fucking way MDMA can compete with that, no way.

^Are you quite sure about that? On an empty stomach, assuming the drug made it there

Yes, quite sure.

Oral admin of MDMA is very consistent -- drop a pill 45 min-1 hour, parachute powder or dissolved in liquid 30-35 min at the fastest (empty stomach) usually 45 minutes

10-15 minutes for an MDMA come-up --- nope

His ( Le Junk) words were "the high from this MDMA takes about 10-15 minutes to take effect" - BS