• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5/6 APB for longterm use??? Anja from Sweden.Please mods read this.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Student76

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello!!!Please read my other threads then you understand my whole story.

Citalopram was designed from the benzofuran molekül.Then they made changes that you can't missuse it any more.Well the change was from
a Serotonin releaser to reuptakinhibitor.I dont want to get in detail.The same for Paroxetine and using the MDMA moleküle.
There was often research for monoaminreleasers for depression,but you can miss use them if you take a higher dosage.Thats the problem.So
in the world we live drugs are mostly missused,not used for diseases.

I am looking for someone here which used 6/5 APB 5 APBD often and had no crash in the evening.
From dexis,ritalin,and amphetamin, I finally crashed every evening in a suicidal depression.
Without meds i cant do nothing.I have a brain desease.Not from using these substanzes.I was born in a house with xyladecor,Lindan,PCP.So dont judge.
I do not want pleasurable effects as you say.Only feel ok,and no knives in my head(Depression) and only a concentration span of 2 hours a day.

But thank you.I think i will not find an answer here.
The 3mmc still helps,so does 2 mmc,Buproin was at 600 mg bad for my heart to.I do sport,eat healthy,fruits and so on.
I think you read to much drug stories here.I use 400 mg 3MMC every day since 3 years.100 mg every 3 hours.
I wantet to know if 6/5Apb or 5MAPB in small dosages,not those where you say rolling;-) do crash after they leave the body.
MDPV did,ritalin did,dexis did,Amphetamine did,cocaine did.All crashed very hard.3 MMC well ok ich have to take 4 x 100 mg a day or more.But in the
evening no crash or so mild that ist ok.Is something better longterm?adive?

Thank you,greatfull

Anja

Hi there,

Please stop posting the same questions across different sub-forums. Any serotonin-releaser (I.E. MDMA, 5/6APB & M1) is not sustainable for regular use. In other words, using them regularly will fuck you up. Nobody here can give you the answer you're looking for because the answer is stop taking so many drugs. Drugs are rarely the answer for psychological problems as they just mask the symptoms instead of treating the cause. You should consider having therapy instead to try and work through whatever it is that makes you feel depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.