• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4mg xanex can I get a high

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
In the past I wouldn't take xanex but I got 4mg I took 1 just wondering what to expect what would 4 get me? @ 1mg each
I was going use only 1 but I wonder if taking another might be worthless like I'll just fail asleep?

Lol when my mate gave me a bar I took it easy cus I've had benzo problems in the past n I broke it into 4 and used 0.5mg at a time to put me to sleep on 4 separate nights (separated by a few nights in between).

4mg will probably either have you asleep or blacked out if you're benzo naive, although I've only ever had that one bar.

Had shit loads of clonazolam, etizolam, flubromazolam, flubromazepam etc before that though n xanax felt pretty damn potent to me.

BZDs effect everyone differently. 1mg alpraz might have you cool as a cucumber, it might not. I personally need at least 2mg to 'feel' it but I take it or other bzds daily so my tolerance is very high. Loads of folks love getting 'high' off clonazepam and I fail to achieve any recreational value from it until I dose way past the point of staying awake.

Point is, start low, work your way up. Take 1mg and if you don't feel anything after an hour take more.

I just mean I need a buz so I'm taking 2 now I want to save the others... My tolerance should be zero again.

Agree with the last 2 posts. 4 mg will end your night if you aren't familliar. It'd be a super waste if you aren't looking to sleep for 12 hours solid, and you'll miss the good part of the experience.

Start with 1, 1.5 mg, blaze a joint. Take it from there, that might be satisfactory.

Also, if you have to be up early, dont be popping a bunch late at night. It'll fuck you for getting up for work. I've done that a few times. Give yourself 10 hrs between time of administration and the time you want to wake up and the fuzziness shouldn't be a huge issue. Be safe, have fun!

My opinion?
4mg alprazolam will put you to sleep unless you find something that keeps you busy (mind/body) and you will kinda just float through the task without imagined stressors. Be careful if no tolerance to benzos one might fall over a few time on 4mg straight off. ;)
As posted... start low.
Alprazolam is my favorite but the "high" i get is being in a bubble that is stress free.

4mg of xanax will make you completely black out and act like an idiot, if you're lucky you'll pass out, but you also might stay up and do stuff with no control over yourself and no memory of it. 1mg is a good place to start. Benzos don't really get you high that much though, they make you think you're fine but meanwhile you're acting like you have an IQ of 60 and doing stupid shit and being all sloppy.

Same meaning. Without tolerance it just blackes you out. And the best, you don't now anything about it the next day - perhaps a destroyed kitchen or some other things that are anywhere you don't expect them and so on and so on......

If you do it, PLS DON'T GO OUT!