• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4fmph obvious visual difference from two sources... worried

grus

Greenlighter
Hi im new here so sorry if i did something wrong.
What is the consensous on 4fmph visualy?

I used to get all of my research material from one guy. I tried someone new. This time the colour and powder looks where abviously different. I used to get white-beige clumpsy like powder which when touched formed lumps. The other one is pure white and like grounded sugar look.
Guy says it is a different b....h but i am having a hard time believeing aomething can look different and be the same thing.
Once tested the results in lab were much stronger... googling led me to a picture pf 4f-EPH its exactly the same.
What do you guys think?

Here it the picture of 4f-EPH
4feph

I think this is going to get locked because we have no way of identifying mysterious powders (of which we have no picture anyway). Drugs can and do vary in appearance quite wildly sometimes depending on a lot of factors. If you don't trust it, don't do it. If you can test it, test it. Otherwise, it's garbage.

Source of the different looking batch says that it is just a different batch but the same chem. so my question is could this be true that chem can look different and be the same?

Also if anyone can share their experiance pn how did their 4 fmph look like especially colour and was powder sticky clumpsy or like grounded sugar. Not asking to identify my chem...