• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4F-MAR experiences?

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have any experience with, or know of any links to experiences with, 4F-MAR? Ideally, a comparison to the other analogues (4B-MAR and 4C-MAR) would be appreciated. reddit has a few threads but surprisingly little information.

I've always wanted to try 4-MAR, and I realize these aren't that, but seems like 4F-MAR might have the potential to be the closest as fluorine is a less bulky and conductive atom than chlorine and bromine.

So many psychedelics here, is a wonder how many there are is like exo planets?

I haven't tried it myself but i would expect that it might be a bit like 4f amphetamines. I've tried 4-FA and 4-FMC (flephedrone).

I thought 4-FA felt like slightly sketched out, almost spacey, weaker adderall (amphetamine salts) and 4-FMC felt like weak 4-MMC (it did not remind me of methcathinone much). Many people compare them both to MDMA rather than amphetamine or methcathinone respectively, but they're both quite different than MDMA to me.

I didn't like either one well enough to reorder, but was happy to have sampled them both. Perhaps if either one had an incentive such as being the only thing available or being significantly cheaper I would have considered reordering.

Similarly I wouldn't mind trying a gram of 4F-MAR. I loved 4,4-DMAR but only sampled a gram of that as well (actually I binged a whole gram of it in about 8 hours which might not even be safe).

At lower doses 4,4-DMAR is something that I would compare to a more clear headed version of MDMA. Like 4-MMC with less mind fuck. (Unless you binge the whole gram and then the shadow people come out).

Hopefully someone who has tried it can chime in, but @Xorkoth if you have a source why not sample some and let us know?

I would guinea pig it in the name of science if I had easy access.

This is an aminorex drug, kinda like amphetamines but different.

I noticed that the recent batch of 4-FA I tried was absolute garbage. Good OG 4-FA is an amazing drug, like MDMA and amphetamine had a love child. The most recent batch was total shit in comparison. Good 4-FA is one of my all-time favorite stimulant/entactogens.

I have a source for 4F-MAR but the minimum order is 5 grams which is WAY more than I need or want. I checked to see if some friends of mine wanted to split an order but they don't. Wish I could mix and match, I'd get 1 gram each of 4F/4B/4C-MAR and some other stuff.

This is an aminorex drug, kinda like amphetamines but different.

I noticed that the recent batch of 4-FA I tried was absolute garbage. Good OG 4-FA is an amazing drug, like MDMA and amphetamine had a love child. The most recent batch was total shit in comparison. Good 4-FA is one of my all-time favorite stimulant/entactogens.

I have a source for 4F-MAR but the minimum order is 5 grams which is WAY more than I need or want. I checked to see if some friends of mine wanted to split an order but they don't. Wish I could mix and match, I'd get 1 gram each of 4F/4B/4C-MAR and some other stuff.
Well you could view it as an addition to your epic stash! Lol.

I haven't had 4-FA since 2010. I was just rereading my posts here about it from back then a few weeks ago. It didn't leave a very big impression on me and I didn't even remember taking it as many times as I reported I did here. I had one memorable experience on it but that was due to my company and set/setting rather than anything memorable about the drug. Honestly I remember more about 4-FMC from the same time period.

I believe the online consensus is that these drugs short names should be 4x-4-mar not 4x-mar but I haven't spent the time to really look at the structure yet myself.

Some of these places that are offering these at 5g min have been throwing in a gram on some orders as a free sample for quite some time now, particularly 4f-4-mar. Tells me they likely have an abundance of it and it's not selling super well. I have a gram myself as a free sample from a couple months ago but still haven't tried it yet. If you're interested in trying 4f-4-mar I'd say you might be better off not flat out ordering 5g but instead make an order for other items you want and then just asking for a sample of it.

I've only seen the reports posted on Reddit just about anybody can find using google. From those reports, it seems these aren't all that great otherwise I'd expect much more positive reviews by now considering how long they have been available plus all the free samples handed out. In small doses it may provide ok long lasting functional stimulation but in higher doses I've heard it's all uncomfortable physical stimulation/side effects that lasts too damn long with not much good. One guy on Reddit swears the bromine version is the best of the three but who knows, I've been waiting for more reports before I dive into mine.

Bummer I ordered 5g of allylescaline recently and didn't get any sort of free sample. Since all I want is a gram anyway that kinda sucks. Maybe I should have asked. Nothing else I want there at 5 grams, though I'd love to try a few 1 gram quantities of a number of things there. Oh well

I believe the online consensus is that these drugs short names should be 4x-4-mar not 4x-mar but I haven't spent the time to really look at the structure yet myself.

Some of these places that are offering these at 5g min have been throwing in a gram on some orders as a free sample for quite some time now, particularly 4f-4-mar. Tells me they likely have an abundance of it and it's not selling super well. I have a gram myself as a free sample from a couple months ago but still haven't tried it yet. If you're interested in trying 4f-4-mar I'd say you might be better off not flat out ordering 5g but instead make an order for other items you want and then just asking for a sample of it.

I've only seen the reports posted on Reddit just about anybody can find using google. From those reports, it seems these aren't all that great otherwise I'd expect much more positive reviews by now considering how long they have been available plus all the free samples handed out. In small doses it may provide ok long lasting functional stimulation but in higher doses I've heard it's all uncomfortable physical stimulation/side effects that lasts too damn long with not much good. One guy on Reddit swears the bromine version is the best of the three but who knows, I've been waiting for more reports before I dive into mine.
So there are two rings with these compounds. First there's the oxazolidine ring which contains an oxygen atom at position 1 and a nitrogen at position 3. If we attach a methyl group on the 4-position of that ring, it will generally be labelled "4-methyl…" whatever. But then there's also the ubiquitous benzene—or phenyl—ring moiety attached to it and if we were to attached a bromine atom to the benzene ring's para position, this gets delineated as 4'-bromo… whatever.

I believe when a vendor mentions 4F-MAR, 4C-MAR, or 4B-MAR it's really shorthand for "4'-bromo-4-methylaminorex". Otherwise, it would be "4'-bromo-aminorex". (edit: do note the prime character – that's this guy ☞ ' – that would need to follow for each numbered location on the benzene ring.) The big difference is determined by whether the 4-position on the oxazolo ring is methylated, forming a 4-MAR structural analogue.

EDIT: check this link out for more confusion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aminorex_analogues

Last edited:
I haven't tried it myself but i would expect that it might be a bit like 4f amphetamines. I've tried 4-FA and 4-FMC (flephedrone).

I thought 4-FA felt like slightly sketched out, almost spacey, weaker adderall (amphetamine salts) and 4-FMC felt like weak 4-MMC (it did not remind me of methcathinone much). Many people compare them both to MDMA rather than amphetamine or methcathinone respectively, but they're both quite different than MDMA to me.

I didn't like either one well enough to reorder, but was happy to have sampled them both. Perhaps if either one had an incentive such as being the only thing available or being significantly cheaper I would have considered reordering.

Similarly I wouldn't mind trying a gram of 4F-MAR. I loved 4,4-DMAR but only sampled a gram of that as well (actually I binged a whole gram of it in about 8 hours which might not even be safe).

At lower doses 4,4-DMAR is something that I would compare to a more clear headed version of MDMA. Like 4-MMC with less mind fuck. (Unless you binge the whole gram and then the shadow people come out).

Hopefully someone who has tried it can chime in, but @Xorkoth if you have a source why not sample some and let us know?

I would guinea pig it in the name of science if I had easy access.
Where is this coming from? Are you ordering chemicals online from China or something? Forgive me if this question has been answered - I didn’t read all the replies.