View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4acodmt iv where to start?

tacodude

Bluelighter
So I read 40 mg is more than 2x 30 mg. I haven't read much about smaller dose iv. I'm looking for some advice from experienced people on where to start with this ROA. I have not iv this compound before while I'm quite experienced with 4acodmt. I am thinking of starting with the smallest dose possible like 5 mg. What's peoples thoughts?

its speculated that 4-aco-dmt is a prodrug to psilocybin that requires 1st pass metabolism to get converted. it's also speculated that it is active on its own but with very different properties and i havent read a positive report to date. so i guess 4-aco-dmt the only valid route is oral.. anything that bypasses 1st pass metabolism will not get you into shroomieland

4-aco-dmt is indeed active with the IV ROA, and is exceedingly powerful. I've done it only once, at 35 mg, and it was explosively potent!

I have plenty of experience with this stuff orally in the past, and have gone up to 50 mg orally. The IV dose I used was definitely the most powerful experience I've had with it.

At 35 mg it was instantaneously overwhelming, and I would classify my experience as some type of breakthrough. It was the type of trip that gave me a fear of death again, and renewed my appreciation for life. It was amazing, but I don't think I was quite ready for it.

If I could go back and do it again, I would start MUCH lower. Probably 10 mg would be enough for a solid experience without completely going over the edge.