• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(4aco met) URGENT, IS THIS POINT BLANK UNDENIABILY ILLEGAL UNDER GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboona

Greenlighter
My apologies im sure I posted this in the wrong section or violated some rule, correct me, but please help me with reliable feed back. Someone I know is in a bit of a pickle. So under the given circumstances, 4aco met would be illegal or do you think there is room for fighting any accusations (representation will be by an extremely professional lawyer). But anyways 4aco met would be considered illegal under the following clause because it says "compound" and because 4aco met is (6) with an extra atom on the carbon ring(?) and acetylated. So yes 4aco met isn't an a direct isomer or ester of any of these compounds, but dmt is in the 4aco met molecule right, making it illegal under these circumstances. Any room for argument, any points to make, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, scientist feel welcome to tell me how stupid I am and then explain things, thank you. :(:?8):|

Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, or which contains any of their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation: (1) 3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(2) 5-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy amphetamine.
(3) 3,4,5-trimethoxy amphetamine.
(4) Bufotenine.
(5) Diethyltryptamine.
(6) Dimethyltryptamine.
(7) 4-methyl-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine.
(8) Ibogaine.
(9) Lysergic acid diethylamide.
(10) Marihuana.
(11) Mescaline.
(12) Peyote.
(13) N-ethyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(14) N-methyl-3-piperidyl benzilate.
(15) Psilocybin.
(16) Psilocyn.
(17) Tetrahydrocannabinols.
(18) 4-methylmethcathinone (Mephedrone).
(19) 3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV).
(20) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylphenyl)ethanamine (2C–E).
(21) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)ethanamine (2C–D).
(22) 2-(4-Chloro-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C–C).
(23) 2-(4-Iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C–I).
(24) 2-[4-(Ethylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]ethanamine (2C–T–2).
(25) 2-[4-(Isopropylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]ethanamine (2C–T–4).
(26) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine (2C–H).
(27) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-nitro-phenyl)ethanamine (2C–N).
(28) 2-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylphenyl)ethanamine (2C–P).

Unfortunately for you mate, you've gone and written a large in-depth post for no gain....as if you read the rules (rather than preemptively apologising for breaking any), you'd know legal discussion isn't allowed here :(

Sorry, but we can't provide you with any kind of legal advice. We're not lawyers, though from the sounds of it you may need to find one.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.