• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 480mg morphine IR

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
Well, I started taking wellbutrin it's been 10 days or so. The fact is that I keep raising my morphine dosage, last time took 420mg and nothing now I had 480mg, 16 pills of 30mg IR morphine. I feel nothing at all. My eyes stay wide open. I can even pee or ejaculate, and other things. Morphine used to make me trip a lot with 120mg or a lil more and 2 days no pee and poop and jizz. Now, i can't feel anything. PS: I take once for week or each 2 weeks, not daily. Does it have something with wellbutrin? I can stay awake 3 days in a row taking the prescripted dose of 150mg XL. And I think that wellbutrin is turning me into a mean guy.

Ummmm 480? I take 300 in the morning and if I don't take a little bit of some stimulant I'd nod half the day, I think my total daily use is around 450-500 equivilent if you're not getting effects, it may be you've become not tolerant but used to the effects so it's not getting you anymore, lower your doses then go at it but I gotta warn you recreational use at these doses isn't wise... I'm a chronic pain patient and I watch out, do as I suggest and I guarantee you'll notice / get full effects

Again, at these recreational doses only once every week or two can be extremely deadly.
Proceed with caution, your mind and body knows what to expect from it so you'll either need a break OR maybe your pills are fake? Because 500mg ir should send you to nod land no matter tolerance.

maybe you're becoming 'mean' because youre not sleeping, sleep is the most important thing to do with any drug my friend
after a 5 day crack binge i'm not the nicest person either, so take that to heart, sleep.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer. I know that 480mg isn't a low dosage, but is it really dangerous when taken alone? Actually I'm hallucinating like if I had a small dosage of shrooms. I don't intend to pass this dosage, no matter what. It really looks that wellbutrin is dulling my trip in some level. But I'm happy that I can pee, every time before was 2 days not peeing for sure. Do you take the 300mg extended release? There's no chance my pills being fake as I get 'em right from the pharmacy. I never had visuals with opioids before. Well, it's been over 3 hours and I'm fine. I take the first hour as most critical and the second too. When it reaches 1 hour and I don't start to breathe slowly and my bpm are normal I tend to continue safe. I used to IV but not anymore. You may be right, but I'm totally sure that it's the wellbutrin itself not only the sleeping issue. I'm too much agressive, always starting a discussion and almost going physical. PS: I'm bipolar.

Do you have someone close by in your place/ with you when you take the morphine?
Thank you for your answer. I know that 480mg isn't a low dosage, but is it really dangerous when taken alone? Actually I'm hallucinating like if I had a small dosage of shrooms. I don't intend to pass this dosage, no matter what. It really looks that wellbutrin is dulling my trip in some level. But I'm happy that I can pee, every time before was 2 days not peeing for sure. Do you take the 300mg extended release? There's no chance my pills being fake as I get 'em right from the pharmacy. I never had visuals with opioids before. Well, it's been over 3 hours and I'm fine. I take the first hour as most critical and the second too. When it reaches 1 hour and I don't start to breathe slowly and my bpm are normal I tend to continue safe. I used to IV but not anymore. You may be right, but I'm totally sure that it's the wellbutrin itself not only the sleeping issue. I'm too much agressive, always starting a discussion and almost going physical. PS: I'm bipolar.
I get 4 100mg kadian morphine sulphate ER pills, that I crush along with 4 30mg oxys and 3-4 3mg dilaudids daily. But you can't compare as I've been on these for years and I'm extremely fortunate to even get them from all the stories I read so I try to help as best I can
Wellbutrin with opiates has a risk of sudden seizures.
Never stop the wellbutrin or other daily meds suddenly because the reactions can be severe, I can't tell you how come you're not getting anything other than you just don't notice it, I'd say take it alone but you can't exactly do that, I'd think 500 would knock an occasional user out so it's very odd.

You seem to be aware of the risks with what you're up to so be careful and I suggest not taking such doses are they 'Morphine Sulphate' or what brand do you get?

But yes for occasional use it's extremely high as a dose
Also suddenly not taking your other meds will have withdrawal/other negatives, you're in alil bit of a pickle if you wana use morphine, but when I first started my pain therapy, 100mg would get me and 200 would have me dreaming, anymore would probably kill me, if I take my entire daily dose which is around 500 I'd be out if not dead, I take 300 when waking nod out abit another 100 with my oxy during the noon and my dilaudids whenever I need to I do get ' Tylenol 3' 30mg codeins x60 but those are like pez that I pop

Also the not sleeping COULD be wellbutrin, but it also could be the morphine, it does release dopamine which will keep the mind going

I've only ever gotten visuals and 'bliss' from taking morphine with all my daily dilaudids, somehow the combo synergy was epic but going for that as an occasional user is especially dangerous
Also morphine takes 25-1hr to work so.. yep I'm out so be wise good sir, try not to od just for fun

Last edited:
i'm inclined to say its just tolerance dude. even though its not everyday, you're stretching your receptors pretty good and they take a long time to bounce back - they do for me at least. many years ago was a time i was over 500mg's of morphine daily in the form of crushed up kadian pills... and some days added dilaudid on top of that... tolerance man, it can get extreme and is literally a buzz kill. if you're not hooked and can go a week without give it a longer break, like a month. i agree with above poster though that chasing the nod in this fashion is a good way to OD.

edit: i don't know why you'd be tripping though, unless it is from lack of sleep. up for 3 days and your vision gets outta wack.

Just a heads up, Bupropion should be used with caution in someone with bipolar. Bupropion can also cause hallucinations, sleeplessness, agitation, and trigger manic states. This is all known side effects of bupropion. Does the doctor who prescribed you wellbutrin know that you have bipolar disorder? If you recently started, it may have induced a manic state.

If the bupropion did induce a manic state, the neurochemistry behind mania may be enough to override the usual effects you would expect from a dose of morphine.