• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

45 Min MDMA high?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
Ive done MDMA ~5 times, every time the extreme euphoria (everything is amazing, i love everybody) and warm fuzzyness lasts only 30-45 minutes, the rest of the high is very similar to a Mephedrone high, is this normal?

I second Mazzab's advice. Get a test kit to make sure you know what you're taking.

Ha, I third that advice. There are hundreds of substances that you can get high off of.

This is like me saying, "Hi, I took 10mg of 5-meo-mipt and I got high for 1 hour. Thoughts?"

Obviously that's some bs and something is off there/not right. That doesn't happen with MDMA barring unusual circumstances that actually aren't unusual, if/when you find out the exact cause of it (if true).

I've been around here for a while, longer than my join date when I used to be a lurker. I'm just saying it's that easy to say something like that without even...you know, having actually done it. It'll just lead to pointless speculation on something that never happened.

I apologize for being skeptical, but MED was NOT like this to this extreme (not even close) the first few months I became a member. Again, it's not a coincidence.

Il get a kit, thanks. Most of the times were pink london undergrounds, idk the amount inside them, the last 2 were rock mdma. Im getting some 200mg paul franks soon, il let you know

Yeah, I think the pills are more popular because they're easily identifiable (eg. Pill Reports) while mdma rocks can easily be passed off as...well, anything. Plus there are test kits, which can be used to identify both for the most part, BUT I'm guessing it's this small convenience that makes taking pills (over rock/powder) as the better option on the whole.

The big downside are the fakes! Some pressers literally try to copy the good/legit presses, and there's a chance you might be the first to have it or report on it, meaning it won't be reported on PR yet. So test kits are absolutely essential, but of course gcms testing is a better option.

Il get a kit, thanks. Most of the times were pink london undergrounds, idk the amount inside them, the last 2 were rock mdma. Im getting some 200mg paul franks soon, il let you know

I could be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that the London Undergrounds were methylone pills which would explain the short high you're experiencing

Hello Benp2312, I agree with other users that you should be using a test kit, especially when dealing with new dealers. As you clearly know, MDMA's effects should last at least 4 to 5 times longer than you have been experiencing. I am no expert, but I can only think of four possible reasons for this:
1. Not actually MDMA (Test kit tells all)
2. Perhaps your 5 experiences were too close together. You did not mention how long of a break you had taken between usage and MDMA (as you may know) is not the kind of drug you can just consistently take to feel good. If you don't give your brain time to recover from usage, you are just attempting to flood your brain with serotonin that hasn't actually had a chance to rebuild in your brain since your last roll.
3. You are taking an anti-depressant (SSRI) like Prozac. SSRI's change the way your reuptake inhibitors use serotonin and are known for significantly reducing, if not eliminating the feelings you should get from MDMA. Perhaps you are taking another drug of sorts that effects your reuptake inhibitors or serotonin levels?
4. Maybe your natural serotonin levels are just too low to really experience a full mdma roll.

I hope you figure out the cause!