• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 400mcg Fentanyl Oral / Actiq lollipop - most effective way to get best results?

PLEASE HELP ME!! SWIM has a couple 1200mcg fentanyl lollipops and while they are great, they don't last long. SWIM was wondering if anyone could please help find any info as to "pluggin" these. Not the whole thing at once, but say, break a piece off and stick it up there. These won't last long so any timely response would be GREATLY appreciated. Does anyone have advice about maybe breaking a piece off and administering it anally? I've read a lot of good things with people doing this will the jell from the patches but I can't find anything about the pops. Time is of the essence, please any timely advice would be greatly appreciated!!

I have a lot of experience with all the forms of breakthrough pain fentanyl types. First throw out what you know about judging it's potency by conversation. What you want for fastest quickest pain relief and possibly an hour nod, is highest bioavailability and fastest absorption. The best one, and most expensive, is Lazanda. Nasal spray absorbs so fast, and I do 800mcg in each nostril, aka 4 sprays. Basically the slower fentanyl is absorbed, the more it sucks, which is why docs don't really bother with active anymore, its so slow and kills your teeth. Second best is the sublingual spray liquid subsys, spray it right under your tongue ? and keep the liquid squished hard under tongue even if it burns briefly to slam it fast into your blood vessels. You can have subsys prescribed in packaging where each dose is 2 800mcg sublingual sprays. It's hard to aim 2 at the same time so I'd go with 2 in quick succession. This is where instant release fentanyl becomes less effective for me by far. 3rd best is abstral, small sublingual pill ? that dissolves quickly, much faster than fentora but hard to tell any difference besides that. The only one I haven't tried is onsolis, because it has to be delivered and patient needs to be signed up with delivery, as well as a special pharmacy… and I suppose it's a nightmare for a medicine ? that's just not worth the extra effort. So then theres fentora which is the only one I can get financial assistance from my insurance because I dont have cancer… my doctor tells me that 84% of the people being prescribed these medications don't even have cancer in the first place but my insurance is for people with disability well I don't exactly get the best. So with the fentora I just tried to hold it in one place sublingually even though you can put it in other areas the faster you get that pill absorbed into the blood vessels under your tongue and in the area where you can absorb stuff pretty quickly putting some pressure depending on the shape of your tongue I guess LOL. And then actiq is just a joke now, and I don't care how many times you brush your teeth that stuff will destroy them in a hurry. I actually have a question of my own... Has anyone who takes fentora regularly comma my doctor prescribed me 350 800 microgram tablets a month but I am usually only able to fill 207. I seem to notice some tooth problems before I went on the instant release fentanyl but I think it's because I was in a coma and septic shock and didn't have a chance to live and some nurses have told me that they'll give you some really powerful drugs that can really mess up your teeth like that if you're dying because it's like all the enamel on my teeth seem to have kind of like detached from the teeth and is like a moving around across my feet and it just looks awful and disgusting I'm going to need like I wish I could afford to just put a crown on every tooth that doesn't already have one I'm pretty sure I only have two crowns and I'm pretty sure I need at least 223 Moore and Italy two or three more root canals and I don't know what they're going to do about the other team but it's just like I brush my teeth and little pieces of my teeth come off every time LOL. So if anybody knows if fentora can cause that please let me know comma I don't see why it would it doesn't look like or taste like well it does have the citric acid but that's not really a big deal long as you're brushing your teeth. That was such an awful experience I guess I was doing ok when I was on propofol on the ventilator but they switched it to something called precedex and it was like several days I was overdosing and having the scariest and most Vivid acid trips and it was wearing off too early constantly because some strong drugs don't work on me and so like after a couple days they were sending that 2 vials of it at a time instead of one and then more days went by with me freaking out and finally the pharmacy sent up like a giant IV bag full but still I was running from Santa Claus as he was butchering all the patients and I was hiding underneath the bag of presents and then one of the nurses giving me a bath was suddenly turned evil while I was playing with this yellow rubber ducky and started like scraping me with the rough like SOS pad type iron bristle brush in my private area oh it's just a never-ending nightmare that just would not stop and it still won't stop LOL. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my little post about the instant release Fentanyl that requires you to be signed up on the TIRF REMS program 4 these types of Fentanyl medications. My doctor wanted me to get onto a sufentanil pump, but the anesthesiologist would only do it if I went off all of my opiates for 2 months and I was like sorry there's just no way

Better bioavailability of Actiq

Sorry about that... ive been reading alot and I dont see any problem posting after what ive read in these forums...lol

A box of regular baking soda, not baking powder. Has to be baking soda. Stick the lozenge in your mouth as to wet it with your saliva, then stick it in the box of FRESH baking soda, pref. Arm and Hammer, flick the stick handle to knock off excess powder and stick it between gum and cheek. Its Salty and Harsh ... but believe me it works! My doc told me about this and it seems that fentora is mimicked in this manner by its effervesence ..I wouldn't be suprised if fentora has some kind of sodium bicarbonate as an ingredient. I never use my lozenges without baking soda now. When I do they suck. My doc told me using BS increases the bioavailabilty and rapidly increases the rate of absorption. Good luck!
I would like to discuss this with you to find out if this is still working for you. I have issues with medications absorbing into my system due to defect in genes, not to mention the poor absorbtion rate in stomach of swallowed actiq. The fentora is so pricey.