• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

4-panel drug screen; how fucked am I???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazz20

Bluelighter
I'm sure there's about a zillion of these questions already but I'm supposed to start a new job on December 1st which is about a month away now. I am told I am supposed to get drug tested for it. I've been smoking like every night for during quarantine just about. I weigh about around 130 pounds maybe? They did not say when I would be having the test but I assume it is either that date or some time after. I would also assume it is a urine test. Am I going to be able to get this out of my system in time? I plan on drinking water and trying to get exercise. Not sure if there are any teas I should be drinking? I live in New York where it is still sadly illegal for rec use.

Yes. In 1 month, you should be able to get the weed all out of you. Simply drink the normal amount of water for your weight, exercise, and do not smoke. Even 1 hit a week before the test can do you in. But a solid month of not smoking and correct hydration, you will be good.

There are also tests you can buy at the local drug store. Test a few days before just to be safe. Unlikely someone as light as you will hold onto herb longer than 1 month. (or a few days shy)

Status
Not open for further replies.