• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

4 Month T-break thinking about smoking again today. Need ADVICE

Kyl

Bluelighter
So a while back I was put on probation for having a pipe in my car with some resin, but as of last week I was taken off probation, fines paid off, comm svc done, and everything is finished but I haven't smoke in 4 months except for this one time a month ago where I decided to smoke while a little drunk it seemed like a good idea. At this time I was still on probation and my friend was upset with me. Shortly after my third hit on the blunt I started feeling some anxiety and had to go outside. I'm pretty sure my BPM was like 150 not positive but it was definitely up there. I had a panic attack induced my marijuana and I didn't know how to deal with it.

So basically today I'm thinking of smoking again in a more comfortable setting with my good friends since I'm done with probation and have nothing to worry about. Only thing is I'm worried about a repeat of the last time with my panic attack and I want to avoid that at all costs but I also miss smoking weed because before probation I smoked every day for about 6-9 months but this T-break has really fucked up my tolerance. Any advice to lower my anxiety and enjoy my high?

You're going to want to start very slow and small.

Cannabis and low tolerance does not mix.

Try having a bowl toke and start from there. Stay away from bongs and blunts ime.

Your tolerance will get back there eventually.

In the meantime I heard good thing about taking benzo before smoking.

And since weed increase hearthrate by itself, which in turn can induce axiety, it seems betablockers do great thing and keep your BPM acceptable.

Your tolerance will get back there eventually.

In the meantime I heard good thing about taking benzo before smoking.

And since weed increase hearthrate by itself, which in turn can induce axiety, it seems betablockers do great thing and keep your BPM acceptable.

It seems like the only way for me to enjoy pot now days is to pop a benzo or get drunk first. I don't recommend this method since GABA withdrawal is such a living fucking nightmarish hell.

Kyl, if you live in a state with medical marijuana, get ur card, probation or not with your card it's a prescription. Sounds like part of your anxiety is the past-- probation. Let it go bro, puff up and relax. If that doesn't work well maybe lorazepam. Glad ur off probation, I'm on probation for DUI .05 bullshit, anyways I have to go to classes and piss test but I burn a big fatty before I go. I have my medical marijuana card, without it I would be in the same boat..

Be patient, start slow. And know your headspace. As long as you come at it right, in a good environment with the proper amount you will be ok and back on the green road to the krunkass wizard of oz.

Def make sure your mind is right. And start small. ONE baby hit. Then everyday increase it another baby hit. Make sure your in a setting your comfortable in and make sure you aint got anything on your mind bothering you. Maybe grab a xanax incase you need it. You only freaked out because its been so long and you aint use to it. Take baby hits and get re aquatinted again. Just think happy thoughts. And find a indica get a cig ready if you smoke get some munchies ready and you should be all good in the hood. And like someody else said try betablockers.

Although I myself have taken tolerance breaks in the past in the hopes that my tolerance would at least go down a little bit. But I find out memories have a pretty good idea what "stones" feels like so even when you've taken a tolerance break it doesn't last very long (about a week I find) befor your tolerance is right back up before you started. My person recommendation is that you try to switch between indica and sative. Pic up one or the prher and then when our start to notice the effects losing their potency switch up to savia for a while. This method has worked for me like a charm for years. and I know it's hard o find consistent weed dealers that has both typeS of indica and sativa (personally ehre I love satisfied is very rare. Most people in my town prefer to be "couched locked 24/7