Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-MEC - 4-MethylEthylCathinone

lagger

Bluelighter
Is this strictly an analogue in Australian law.
It ends in ethylcathinone instead of MC. So I was wondering if its covered by federal analogue acts.

I know its legal in VIC to possess but if it got caught at border control somehow what drug would you be charged with. Cathinone is banned too i think but I thought it was in a different schedule, not 9.

it'd definitely get held up and destroyed if customs found it and didnt know what it was.

doubt you'd get charged though..

unless it was in capsules already.

It would be considered an analogue of either cathinone, methylcathinone or 4-methylmethylcathinone, all of which are Schedule 9 under federal law.

Think of it like this; if there is a possibility it could be illegal under Australian law, it most definitely will be under our incredibly vague analogue act.

A good friend of mine operates a massive online Research Chem shop and says its alot worse than 4mmc. Nothing like it actually. IMO i wouldnt risk importing it, u would of gotten away with it a few years ago but not after how much attention it attracted. If caught ud 1. Be lucky and just get it confiscated 2. have it seized and receive a love letter or worst case like a few people get raided depending on amount and previous seizures etc etc

mephedrone is in australia
customs arent that good

Yea some get thru some dont. 50/50 chance they will. In teh end u ask urself is it worth the risk? I guess if u have nothing on u and have never committed any offence then u could try ur luck i guess but the ywere crackign down hard on it. People were buying kilos of the stuff when it was possible to get it thru customs. If its around its either from the very old batch or just from someone who luckily managed to get it thru customs.

Fair bit of this floating around at the moment. It goes well with meph and methylone. Better than any pills these days.

A good friend of mine operates a massive online Research Chem shop and says its alot worse than 4mmc. Nothing like it actually. IMO i wouldnt risk importing it, u would of gotten away with it a few years ago but not after how much attention it attracted. If caught ud 1. Be lucky and just get it confiscated 2. have it seized and receive a love letter or worst case like a few people get raided depending on amount and previous seizures etc etc

this is true... its not like mephedrone at all
its dysphoric ... with next to no euphoria
not worth buying at all let alone risking importing

Every review i see its a shill. Really annoying.

Is phlephedrone as goopd as 4mmc?.

i dont think cjustoms can stop all the other cathinones. their ion scanners woulod have 4mmc and methcathinone and maybe cathinone and cathine. buit it wouldnt have the 10 other or so cathinones.. what are the good ones?

^ Flephedrone? I've heard some good things about it on here, never tasted it myself though.

I ingested the blue and perfume smelling crystals from a european source just labbeled sample of aromatic sense do not ingest and a chemical name that was not on google. A bunch of people got sent them for free, some vendor (a big well known one who i wont mention but everyone would of heard of) sold their users details to various newer vendors.

Anyway the made up chemical name that was listed in a ADD thread last year, some people were saying was "benzo fury" turned out to be 4-MEC and caffeine crystalized together with colour and perfume, but did not include "sugar" or "dextrose" like the "aroma sachet" said it contained.. and i didn't think it was that bad? I originally thought it really was 6-apb and this was the first lot a european friend into harm reduction tested. and found out to be the above ingredients.

I was using GHB and i had a tiny snorted dose of methylone later on (which added nothing, snorting m1 never does i find). but at first it really did feel not too bad as long as I had the GBL every two hours.. i did notice a very racing heart within 5 mins of swallow on an empty stomach, thought must be as i am in a strip bar, not knowing whats going to happen, some good some bad reports for the "benzo fury" pellets and powder. 15 mins it fully kicked in a lot like meph after you have burnt your serotonin away. like redosing on meph after you've had two 500mg bombs earlier on spaced apart.. u just get the rushy talky dopamine high back.. just to make sure it is totally useless. and would like it to be lab tested first as i dont trust any vendor at all. most things ive had submitted for lab testing comes back as a different chemical or it is cut with caffeine or just very impure synthesis or both.

Flephedrone wouldnt be on ion scanners. Does anyone know if it has the meph smell? You know the smell. The AFP and customs drug dogs all trained for that now. And the quarantine dogs would often find it anyway as possible plant/organic material

I have had alot of experience 4-MMC and Methylone. Recently I tried 4-MEC and I was weary after reading alot of crap that people said online that it was rubbish and was weak. Either you guys were getting some bunk crap or you weren't doing it properly because this stuff resulted in an amazing night. Best adminstered by doing a 150-250 lines followed by smaller 100mg lines throughout the night. I smoked a ton of herb which makes you take off and feel amazing euphoria that surpassed the high I recieved off of 4-MMC and Methylone. Try mixing it with 4-FMA for an amazing trip. My conclusion is that this is a great replacement for both Methylone and 4-MMC.

Received slightly pink crystals from a reliable source, reportedly high purity... 96-98% from memory.

Was pretty enjoyable :) I haven't tried Methylone (AFAIK) 4-MEC I found euphoric, mildly stimulating and 'rushy'...also a bit 'messy', kind of like MDA (although nowhere near as good) Can't remember how much I took, would have been a moderate dose and I didn't re-dose. Felt fine the following day. 2 friends that IV'd really liked it, only problem was that it didn't last long, and they had strong cravings to re-dose (which they did), one of them ended up with a pretty nasty comedown and low mood the next day.

Didn't realize it was closely related to mephedrone. Probably wouldn't risk getting it again, even though it was enjoyable.

None of the latest RC's come even clsoe to 4mmc in my opinion. I pretty much gave up a while after it got so much attention. Was such a euphoric high. The only downside was that it didnt last too long :S