View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ho-mipt I'm new here so I can only post here

Kush407

Greenlighter
I was thinkin about taking 4-ho-mipt but I take Paxil and lithium carbononate and triliptal and dextroamphetamine do y'all think it'd be safe I've taken shrooms on just lithium with no issues at all so what do yall think

I think you should check out the Psychedelic Drugs forum, perhaps a mod could move this for you. Welcome to Bluelight by the way. :)

first of all, there are quite a few reports which link Lithium salts + serotonergic psychedelics to bad interactions. doesn't seem to happen to everybody who did the combo, but often enough that I would recommend to not combine at all.

furthermore, Paroxetine (=Paxil) is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which are known to downregulate serotonin receptors, so this might also interact with psychedelics (normally not in a dangerous way, but there have been negative reports) as well. About the Trileptal I don't know, and d-Amphetamine should be fine in sensible doses.

but again, Psychedelics + Lithium is a combination one should avoid!

I'd go with what Bagseed has said; better safe than sorry, until someone can say for sure. But yes otherwise as above, it's likely your experience may be dulled as a result of down regulation from the SSRI effects :(

I'd hold out until someone can give some definitive advice :)

I've done 7 grams of dank shrooms on lithium and sadly I haven't tripped on Paxil twice and both times they were tabs once being way overdosed 25b-nbome and I had seizures and ended up in the hospital but that can't be the Paxil ? Could it? I've also done 3.5 grams of good meth and was up for 5 days and chewed a hole in my lip/cheek lol I the same meds I'm so confused

I've done 7 grams of dank shrooms on lithium and sadly I haven't tripped on Paxil twice and both times they were tabs once being way overdosed 25b-nbome and I had seizures and ended up in the hospital but that can't be the Paxil ? Could it? I've also done 3.5 grams of good meth and was up for 5 days and chewed a hole in my lip/cheek lol I the same meds I'm so confused
Lol don't smoke methamphetamine then chewing a whole in your mouth. Ssri have not much effect on methamphetamine. If you have questions on your methamp problem bluelight has a thread. If meth is your thing :(.
Ssris kill trips most of the time so if you want to see what errects (methylsybin) aka 4 ho met has then it would new best to not take ssri meds.
If you are manic and a danger

please don't do any drug at all to avoid killing yourself. you're on a plethora of medications and again, just because you ate shrooms while on lithium and you have been fine doesn't make it sure that you'll be fine the next time. please be responsible and safe.

I was thinkin about taking 4-ho-mipt but I take Paxil and lithium carbononate and triliptal and dextroamphetamine do y'all think it'd be safe I've taken shrooms on just lithium with no issues at all so what do yall think

no, please avoid doing harm to yourself. be safe

Well, I just don't know. I think I agree with those other people. I also add, avoid discontinuing your medications suddenly. Quiting your medications temporarily and taking psychedelics isn't practical. Discontinuing those medications suddenly could cause extreme negative effects lasting months. This is something worth remembering. Those effects are called rebound withdrawals.

Truthfully I was thinking about stopping takin my Paxil as it does help but I can do with just my lithium I'd stop takin the Paxil for a week I love tripping last time I Tryed to trip it was on tabs supposedly lsd once I od took way to much of 25b-nbome the other was supposedly lsd n I took 4 hits everything went pixlelized all types of colors comin out the tv then I blacked out and was in the corner of the room peed on myself cleared my dresser and had a standing seizure I only remember that cuz my mom walked in when I was in the corner and she also said I couldn't talk she'd ask me somethin n if just stare at her blankly till I had the standing seizure then she called 911 they didn't give me nothing they just waited till I came around they said I was trippin the whole time laughing n shit but I couldn't member none of it at all till I started coming around now when I od on the 25b-nbome they gave me midazolam (versed) of wich I have no memory except this old black paitent lookin at me like wtf is happenin in there lol and when my mom walked threw the doors from the cafeteria I had been there 10 hours mostly asleep lol

if you're not taking advice, why even bother posting? because in your sitation, not doing drugs while und your medication regimen is the only advice you'll get really. lithium and psychedelics are a problematic combination and there is no way to do it safely.