PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MET Dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachineElfPodre

Bluelighter
I have tried mutiple times Lsd (150-200 ug) Psilocibin Cyanesces (2-2.5 g ) One time of 4-Aco-dmt ,
what dosage should i try for the first time ?

I’ve taken 4-aco-dmt up to 35mg and had a fine time but with 4-ho-met as little as 15mg was too much for me.

So in the interest of harm reduction I say start low because every drug effects everyone differently. I attached the erowid link because that should have been your first stop when looking for a dosage on a new substance. It saves you time and while I couldn’t merge this thread with the big and dandy for some reason the answers about dosage would be there too and are easily located in the PD index page.

I'd agree with Cream Gravy on the stopping at erowid for dosage guidance but I find them erring too far on the side of caution for 4-HO-MET. That said, if its a new substance to you I would assume you have tried a small test dose - just to be safe.

I would say however that 20mg is a fine dose for someone used to 150/200mcgs of LSD. I've found it an easy substance which I used to enjoy in the 30/40 odd mg range along with a commensurate dose of MXE. I've never found it to cause me any issues at those doses whereas I've found 200mcgs of 1P-LSD too much at times (then again I've found 500mcgs divine).

It is easy mentally, but can also be a bit of a body-loader for some. CreamGravy’s right - start smart, start small. My first time was 15mg i think, and was enough to understand the compound. For me, I can feel it on as little as 5-10mg. A great one, though, and worth it!

coming from someone who has tried 4 ho mipt and 4 aco dmt in fairly large doses 15mg is definitely more than enough for this one, 4 ho met gave me some strange body sensations that i hated though including a weird pressure in my chest, which is the reason i don't really like this one.

the visuals are spectacular though

Yes, I’d say the same as @scott05098 in that the metocin can be hard or easy on a body, even the same body at the same, or different times.
i have experienced both heaven and hell (like an errowid post’s namesake) with 4-ho-met, but mostly it’s the visuals that i do it for.
i hear it’s a good combo for those that have iron guts and want crazy vizzies ontop of another compound.
i never get the chest thing, just huuuuge temp swings ond the typical wet feeling that many trypta give.

Hello
I’ve taken 4-aco-dmt up to 35mg and had a fine time but with 4-ho-met as little as 15mg was too much for me.

So in the interest of harm reduction I say start low because every drug effects everyone differently. I attached the erowid link because that should have been your first stop when looking for a dosage on a new substance. It saves you time and while I couldn’t merge this thread with the big and dandy for some reason the answers about dosage would be there too and are easily located in the PD index page.
I took 25 mg and was the best trip of my life

15mg or even 10mg is probably a wise choice but if the OP can handle 200ug if acid that's wayyyyyy beyond 20mg of 4-ho-met in terms of intensity though ymmv.
I recommended the 20mg based on the OP stating the 200ug acid dose previously.
Many pressed tabs of 4sub tryptamines are dosed at 20mg from many vendors (though they usually seem to be scored to break in half if needed).
Which is also why didnt think 20mg was an unreasonable starting point for an experienced tripper.
Best rule of them though is start low...you can always take more another day....you cannot take less once you've already dosed !

15mg or even 10mg is probably a wise choice but if the OP can handle 200ug if acid that's wayyyyyy beyond 20mg of 4-ho-met in terms of intensity though ymmv.
I recommended the 20mg based on the OP stating the 200ug acid dose previously.
Many pressed tabs of 4sub tryptamines are dosed at 20mg from many vendors (though they usually seem to be scored to break in half if needed).
Which is also why didnt think 20mg was an unreasonable starting point for an experienced tripper.
Best rule of them though is start low...you can always take more another day....you cannot take less once you've already dosed !
I've eaten 750ug AL-LAD on many occasions and had very intense but enjoyable experiences; I would never take 25mg metocin though. Another person might be the opposite. Hence why I think the OP was playing with fire by trying to dive in at 25mg of 4-ho-met.

Obviously you didn't want our dosage advice, since you took the whole amount anyways OP. In the future, please only ask about things when you haven't already made your mind up about them.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.