View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 ho met and shrooms

kaj94

Greenlighter
Hey guys a friend and i have acquired 30mg of 4 ho met and 3 grams of golden teacher shrooms and were thinking about dosing 1.5 grams GT and 15mg 4 ho each to get a really visual but still introspective trip. Has anyone tried such a combo? Or have any comments on it? All information is greatly appreciated thanks

Yeah I hope so, I can only find one trip report but that includes MXE which would have a completely different outcome, was just hoping to see if anyone else had tried this combo and could share their experience, also I have 275mg 2cb, 5x115 ug lsd, 6.5x1000ug 25i nbome, 18mg 4 aco dmt, 100mg dmt, 10mg 5 meo dmt, 1g mdma and 2x3mg DOC blotters (I kind of like collecting drugs haha) would any of these make good combos? (other then the obvious candyflip lol) or be good to add to the first combo?
Thanks guys

Last edited:
I'd stick to just mixing two psychedelics for now. If you add in a third one you're only creating more unpredictability. Your original plan sounds reasonable, take half a dose of one psychedelic and half a dose of another. You could substitute the 4 ho met with half a dose of one of the other psychs you have but it'd make sense to me to pick one with a similar duration. 2C-B or 4 AcO DMT I think should overlap quite well with shrooms in terms of duration as well. I'd avoid mixing anything with 25i, or even taking 25i altogether as well as mixing anything with DOC. DOC is incredibly stimulating on the brain (sometimes physically sedating though) as is, relentless I think is what I'd call it. I have no idea what mixing in other psychedelics would do to the trip.

Yeah I was just curious on people's experiences, I don't like mixing more then two way to unpredictable, and iv take 25i a few times up to 3mg, it was really great with a huge connection to nature and everything around me

3 mg of nbome is a lot man. You might want to get rid of that stuff. Lots of people trip successfully for a while on it, then have a fucked up experience at some point. Just a heads up. Be safe.

Yeah that was a while ago I thought I'd leave it alone for a while, didn't want to ruin good experiences with a train wreck haha

3 mg of nbome is a lot man. You might want to get rid of that stuff. Lots of people trip successfully for a while on it, then have a fucked up experience at some point. Just a heads up. Be safe.

Stop trolling about NBOMe.

I had this same negative experience with both 25I-NBOMe and DOC. At first I was o-kay, then I began finding out they cause potentially serious physical complications. LSD and some of the tryptamines have been less negative.

Last edited:
I had this same negative experience with both 25I-NBOMe and DOC. At first I was o-kay, then I began finding out they cause potentially serious physical complications. LSD and some of the tryptamines have been less negative.

DOC is harmless when used responsibly.

I am yet to try Doc was thinking maybe new years or something, does it have a clear/focused headspace like other amphs or is it a classic psychedelic mindfuck

I am yet to try Doc was thinking maybe new years or something, does it have a clear/focused headspace like other amphs or is it a classic psychedelic mindfuck

What are you asking? DOC is not a stimulant. It is a psychedelic. The fact that it is an amphetamine is irrelevant.

Okay cool thanks and I was asking about the headspace, a better way of phrasing would be is it a mindfuck like lsd or is it really clean like 2cb

DOC gave me a mindfuck in some extent comparable to LSD. It's less forgiving than LSD imo though. For hours on DOC I don't think I could stop my thoughts from racing around my head uncontrollably. On LSD this sort of thing happens in waves and you're allowed a few minutes break every now and again, not so much on DOC (for me at least).

First the combo sounds lovely, second psychedelic combos are rarely fun they are usually more confusing than anything, a drug trying to take over the other. But with those two sisters I think it would be the pure bliss of psychedelic euphoria of the 4-HO-MET with the profound and disturbing spiritual effect of shrooms. The combination of 2 Phenethylamine would result in HIGH vasoconstrition which is unpleasent.

Second, arent amphetamine based Hallucinogens more stimulating? like more intense racing thoughts,anxiety, restlessness and insomnia.. Mabe due to higher selectivity towards dopamine/adrenaline receptors? I personnaly have more experianced with tryps and natural lysegic acid dervatives (LSA,LSH) because the only amph Hallucinogen ive tried is 1.25mg 25B-nBOME. Even tho my experiance with amph based psych is low I can tell that the nBOME experiance was CLEARLY more stimulating, BIG panic attack, then 16 hours of restlessness, muscle tightness, insomnia, which I did not find even trying High doses of Indole RC.(4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET 35mg each not at the same time). I'm not saying Amphetamine base lead to stimulating effect but mabe it's linked to a higher affinity towards dopamine/adrenaline receptor which therefore lead to usual more stimulating effect.

Reason I dont play with amphetamine based Hallucinogens is that they are usually less safe, more physically uncomfortable and lot more confusing. As for the nBOME serie i'd recommend not to touch any of those until we know more about those chemicals truely there is something wrong with that kind of molecule i dont know what but damn.

I got more metocin then I expect so I tried some by itself the other day, plugged 8mg and ate 6mg, this is the best drug In the world recreationally speaking it had mild visuals at a low dose but the headspace was so clear and the euphoria was amazing everything felt like yes (doesn't make much sense but thats how I felt at the time) and a smooth drop back to baseline, this is the best compound I have tried, it surpasses 2cb well and truly, this and mushrooms will be amazing I'm sure, i can't wait to try it and I will me sure to put up a.trip report.:)