• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-FMP(4FA) and 4-FMA

hendrix1969

Greenlighter
Hi,

I used to take the easy availability of drugs these drugs for granted. For years they were my stimulant of choice. I'd say I preferred 4FA as it was more predictable to me. 4-fmp had a slightly more mangled rolly feeling that I wasn't always looking for.

Since both became particularly rare I have moved been using straight up UK amphetamine paste. Of varying purities. I enjoy this too but my memory of 4FA was it was more euphoric and almost relaxing, however also had a pretty bad come down compared with amphetamine.

I noticed the odd ecstasy pills have been going around with supposedly 4fa or 4fma in them and so this made me think it might be worth investigating for old times sake. So I managed to find some of these (blue rolex) that supposedly had 70mg in each. I'd normally do 150mg 4fa to roll so I dropped 1 shortly followed by the other. All I got was a mild speed buzz. So either 4fa isn't as good as I remember, these are bunk or my amphetamine use has dulled my 4fa receptors.

Anyone tried them or come across any other pills with 4fa in? no sources obviously, just pill report links.

It's funny how everyone hated that ecstasy tablets weren't mdma and now lots of people are looking for pills with anything other than mdma in. I'd love to find some 6apb ecstasy tabs. That stuff was much more fun than mdma

Hi,

I used to take the easy availability of drugs these drugs for granted. For years they were my stimulant of choice. I'd say I preferred 4FA as it was more predictable to me. 4-fmp had a slightly more mangled rolly feeling that I wasn't always looking for.

Since both became particularly rare I have moved been using straight up UK amphetamine paste. Of varying purities. I enjoy this too but my memory of 4FA was it was more euphoric and almost relaxing, however also had a pretty bad come down compared with amphetamine.

I noticed the odd ecstasy pills have been going around with supposedly 4fa or 4fma in them and so this made me think it might be worth investigating for old times sake. So I managed to find some of these (blue rolex) that supposedly had 70mg in each. I'd normally do 150mg 4fa to roll so I dropped 1 shortly followed by the other. All I got was a mild speed buzz. So either 4fa isn't as good as I remember, these are bunk or my amphetamine use has dulled my 4fa receptors.

Anyone tried them or come across any other pills with 4fa in? no sources obviously, just pill report links.

It's funny how everyone hated that ecstasy tablets weren't mdma and now lots of people are looking for pills with anything other than mdma in. I'd love to find some 6apb ecstasy tabs. That stuff was much more fun than mdma

Late reply, but there's a good chance that these Rolex pills didn't contain 4-FA. After the Dutch ban in 2017 most "4-FA" pills were either from an old stock (unlikely in the year 2020) or contained different fluorinated amphetamines like 4-FMA, 4-FEA, etc.. Legit 4-FA powder can be found on the deepweb though (had a sample of mine tested and it came back as 985mg/g 4-fluoroamphetamine), so stick to powder and don't give up on your search :).