• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-fma?

That's a really good idea, I didn't think of that! Thanks. Is etiz water soluble?

Disaster? Well, from a HR perspective the combination is a risky one, but with both at low doses I don't think benzos+GBL is a massively dangerous combo? Add opiates and alcohol to the mix and I'd call that disaster time. Still, you're probably right. HR received and acknowledged :)

That isn't anything like a low dose of etiz, though, and you may well be miiiiiiles out with your visual estimate of a few thousandths of a gram. Not slagging you off, I hasten to add.

Fair enough. This is a HR forum after all. My take on the matter is that I didn't do the 4-FMA excessively, and the GBL was quite a lot, but it's a drug I know well and know how I respond to. I shouldn't have taken any etiz at all, given my complete innocence with benzos, and lack of knowledge about sensible doses. I know from a devastating loss this year than your luck DOES run out if you're not careful and conscientious with downers. So yeh... I was irresponsible and got lucky. I feel absolutely shit now.... all I can think about is my friend's funeral and how I promised myself and my family that that'd never ever be me.

Right. I'm going to go and do something other than be on BL, I know I probably deserve an ear bashing but I'm beating myself up plenty enough already.

Shit, sorry, that absolutely wasn't my intention, just wanted to point out that that shouldn't ever be thought of as a low dose. Sincerely hope your mood brightens, and more to the point that you eventually come down.

Benzos and GBL is very DEFINATELY a bad combination. please be very careful. Particularly since its etizolam and you don't have scales.

Christ on a bike please get rid of that shit for your own good. What are you playing at? GBL and etizolam powder? Come the fuck on, that is not good.

I'm going to bed, someone please for fucksake keep an eye on this.

but 2fma definitely tops 4fma. Smoooth anxiolitic stimulation. functional and sociable.

2-FMA is lovely stuff. Feels very similar to high-quality cocaine. Smooth, functional, mildly euphoric and calming.

Been reading into 2-FMA on here and other places, not seen anything that's not positive about it really. Is it actually sociable as in you could have a couple of doses and make an appearance in the pub, and be witty/in good form? Or is it just another generic stimulant that leads to Sketchball City?

From what I've read on other parts of BL this stuff sounds like it could be decent. Is sniffing a viable ROA with this or is it too painful/not worthwhile?

My experiences with 4-FMA is that it is all too easy to use on a weekly basis or for "work", leaving you with the considerably depleted monoamine levels in comparison to other chemicals which also fit under the "yeah, I think I can use this again today" (in comparison with stuff like MDMA which you're hard put to want to do days in a row). Not a functional stimulant at any rate, and if a party drug, use it only rarely

I've been doing a small research of a sample of 4-fma.
I don't have any experience with other halogenated amphetamines besides 2-fa. 2-fa was most probably the kindest stimulant I ever done...4-fma is not so kind of a drug. It felt quite toxic to me. I'm quite sensitive to side effects because of previous abuse of stimulants and this one will give me all kind of strange pains after a binge.
First time I took 2 doses of about 50mg and the effect was ok. An stimulant with a bit of serotonergic touch. It felt ok but nothing too special. Residual stimulation was an issue.
Second time I binged for around 24 fours redosing every 3 or 4 hours in between 40 and 60mg. I didn't feel much decrease in effects through redosing, just slight shorter duration and intensity. At the end of the experience I started to get all kind of alerts from my body. That lasted a few days. I'm sure few will feel those side effects though for me are proof enough it's dirty stuff.

This is something you better not abuse. It's more similar to cathinones than to 2-fa. The effect is ok but not worth the comedown and hangover like cathinones IME.
In my list of ''never to do again'' like all the cathinones I already tried.

4-FMA presents a ubiquitous ceiling-effect quite early on but the peripheral negatives keep on stacking - that pesky p-F fucks with standard metabolism leading to massive adrenergic buildup systemically.
2-F(M)A was/is gold for pure, clean, powerful stimulation and highly DAT selective, x-MMC's are comparably filth. Major -2B fuckery from SERT-infidelity, a shred of the DA and a boat-load of purple knees.