Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-FMA - Semi Experienced - Amazing Time

nKp

Greenlighter
I have used 4-FMA a lot as it's a higher quality amphetamine and provides a great amphetamine high with a MDMA like buzz to it. I waited until 1pm and I dropped 125mg my ideal dose. I dropped and by 2pm I was full on tweaking/buzzing, I had to resist the urge to spam every single one of my friends on FaceBook and talk them to death.

Thankfully a friend decidied to pop round (he knew I had some 4-FMA). So he took some as well (same amount as me), we ended up blasting music out loud dancing like total idiots, think the peaked last for over an hour maybe 2 but it was hard to keep a track of that. As it was pretty intense, the entire time I was peaking I was chatting at 30 miles per hour.

Hours went by and I felt the high wearing off so we decided to sniff 50mg each, naturally it hit us a lot quicker and kept the fun going on for over 3 hours. He decided he had to go home as he always needs xanax when he comes down. I can just ride it out, after he left I decided not to redose and let it wear off. Eventually it wore off at around 9-10pm so I went to bed. Was a great night and will of course repeat it sometime again :)

Hope you enjoyed the report, I will add to it when I find my trip report notes :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4fma
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome and thanks for he report. :) I had 2.5 grams of 4-FMA for a while. At first I found it fun, a lot like meth but for me, dirtier feeling. I did it days in a row though I slept with the help of etizolam. Took a day or two off, repeat. Very compulsive. I started snorting it more to get a harder hit, and after a while I developed these really bad sores on the roof of my mouth from the drip, it hurt so much and lasted for a week after I stopped. I actually threw the rest away at some point because I was starting to feel very bad. I think 4-FA is a WAY better drug, to me 4-FA isn't too stimulating, lasts just the right amount of time, and feels a lot like MDMA. For me, 4-FMA felt like meth, not like MDMA at all. The two drugs are surprisingly different from each other.

4-FMA enhances music tremendously. I like the opioid like body high. Huge ego boosts on this stuff.

I would like to try 4-FMA.

Can any of you who have tried it compare it directly with 4-FMC (flephedrone)?

I liked 4-FMC over 4-FA. 4-FMC reminded me of MDMA, bk-MDMA, and 4-MMC.

4-FA doesn't really remind me of MDMA very much. It's kind of like taking some Adderall and some 5-APB together. It's not exactly MDMA

4-FMC is half the price compared to 4-FMA so maybe I won't bother.

I found 4fa to be much better than 4fma. A more cleaner, less fuzzier high.

Re-reading my post from 2019 in this thread... I actually really like 4-FMA. I had forgotten about that time I had, I guess I just shouldn't have 2.5 grams of any euphoric stimulant on hand. I really enjoy 4-FMA on an occasional use basis, it's a very nice drug, kinda like meth but more serotonergic. I do like 4-FA better though. But I think 4-FMA is my second favorite fluorinated amphetamine analogue.

Once had it free in a formulated product, about 150 mg, also containing 10 mg 2c-E, and that was very nice.

Unlike I expected.

None of you have tried 4-FMC as a comparison? IMHO 4-FMC > 4-FA.

4-FMC is much closer to 3-MMC in effects than 4-FA.

I really love 3-MMC, it's just a different thing though, I wouldn't necessarily use them in the same way and I don't think it's an apples to apples comparison. 4-FA is more functional, energetic longer lasting, whereas 3-MMC is a blast of euphoria like a flood.

But no, never tried 4-FMC

Re-reading my post from 2019 in this thread... I actually really like 4-FMA. I had forgotten about that time I had, I guess I just shouldn't have 2.5 grams of any euphoric stimulant on hand. I really enjoy 4-FMA on an occasional use basis, it's a very nice drug, kinda like meth but more serotonergic. I do like 4-FA better though. But I think 4-FMA is my second favorite fluorinated amphetamine analogue.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. I also tend to over do it with 4-FMA. A good sized oral dose of 140mg has a very unique body high to it, feels opioid-like. Not an MDMA type yawning/stretchy cold feeling, but an actual warm cozy opioid like body high. The most opioid-like body high of any stimulant I've tried. Very nice ratio of DA/NE/5HT activity. Good euphoria, long-standing and smooth comedown. Not too draining. Unfortunately it is highly compulsive for an amphetamine of it's type.

i recently combined a small amount of 4fma and meai which i find both relatively lackluster on their own and had a wonderful time. i think it was around 40mg 4fma and 70mg meai.

I didn't like 4-FMA, and believe me I tried. The serotonin release didn't feel very euphoric and it lasts.... A miserable two days.

I didn't like 4-FMA, and believe me I tried. The serotonin release didn't feel very euphoric and it lasts.... A miserable two days.
On its own to me it also felt like utter shit, worse then 4-FA and 3-FA.

But 150 mg with 10 mg 2-CE felt very good. To bad I never tried 2-CE solo but the other 2-C's I tried: 2-CB and 2-CC felt very uncomfortable, as did DOI.

Maybe 2-CE is an exception but I doubt there is a 2C softer and easier then the two I tried.

But that combo was amazing, unexpected to say at least. It was a freebee with my order ;)