• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

4-FA is terrible

Lendy

Bluelighter
I love a good quality DL amphetamine for its amazing euphoria, motivation and energy, but 4-FA is just terrible for me. I got it from the same supplier of regular amphetamine, which by the way was great, but I absolutely did not like 4-FA. I don't feel euphoria from it, it's just some kind of detachment. I don't want to dance or listen to music, I don't care at all due to emotional numbness. This seems to cancel out some of the amphetamine high due to that stupid serotonin slowdown. After a couple of hours I start to get angry because the effects are extremely unsatisfying

This sounds similar to how the modern Mexican meth makes me feel. And just like that, it’ll even kill the positive effects of proper Amp or Meth. Just a detached spacey feeling devoid of the euphoria and confidence I seek.

-GC

I've tried the closely related 4-FMA, which I wouldn't describe as terrible. Not much fun at low doses though. Neither are much like amphetamine in terms of effect given the pronounced serotonergic effects.

What I found to actually be pretty terrible was 4-FEA, which unlike 4-FMA, has almost no dopaminergic activity and seems to be a rather specific releaser of serotonin (without doing much else). It makes one cold and tired, with a need to stretch and yawn, but with zero euphoria.

I've tried the closely related 4-FMA, which I wouldn't describe as terrible. Not much fun at low doses though. Neither are much like amphetamine in terms of effect given the pronounced serotonergic effects.

What I found to actually be pretty terrible was 4-FEA, which unlike 4-FMA, has almost no dopaminergic activity and seems to be a rather specific releaser of serotonin (without doing much else). It makes one cold and tired, with a need to stretch and yawn, but with zero euphoria.
Does 4fmp have any relation to 4fa? I had an incredible time with adulerated MDMA pills w/ 4fmp in them. Danced my bollocks off. Just curious.

4fmp

Da pills

Edit: I'm stupid and just read the first line of the psychonaut Wiki and it is 4-FA according to them, but I had a brilliant time. Maybe there was MDXX in the pills I took but I'm unsure.

Last edited:
Amphetamine makes me feel very energetic and confident, 4-FA seems to cancel out some of these benefits. I feel a slight derealization, fatigue and detachment that makes me feel disconnected, like I'm about to pass out. Although in the case of 4-FA the ratio of DA to 5-HT is 10:1, I don’t understand why this is so overwhelming

para (4) substituted amphetamines tend to be quite selective serotonin releasers. If you add them to plain amphetamine, they will estimate the effects of MDMA. The problem is that amphetamine is an MAOI so serotonin syndrome is a risk.

I might add that I had to analyse and write a report on a batch of fake MDMA powder that killed a few people in and around Manchester. It turned out to be para (4) methyl amphetamine and plain amphetamine mixed together. Serotonin syndrome was the cause of death.

para (4) substituted amphetamines tend to be quite selective serotonin releasers. If you add them to plain amphetamine, they will estimate the effects of MDMA. The problem is that amphetamine is an MAOI so serotonin syndrome is a risk.

I might add that I had to analyse and write a report on a batch of fake MDMA powder that killed a few people in and around Manchester. It turned out to be para (4) methyl amphetamine and plain amphetamine mixed together. Serotonin syndrome was the cause of death.
I mixed 4-fa with amphetamine and everything was fine. True, that day I had strange and completely uncharacteristic visual effects of amphetamine, lol)
This sounds similar to how the modern Mexican meth makes me feel. And just like that, it’ll even kill the positive effects of proper Amp or Meth. Just a detached spacey feeling devoid of the euphoria and confidence I seek.

-GC
We're talking about good quality d-methamphetamine, right? I would really like to try, unfortunately there are no good sources in Ukraine. I think d-amphetamine would be much more suitable for me... I want to try to separate the damn racemate into isomers with D-tartaric acid, I don’t know how realistic this is for a person without knowledge of chemistry

I mixed 4-fa with amphetamine and everything was fine. True, that day I had strange and completely uncharacteristic visual effects of amphetamine, lol)

I'm sure that the majority of people who took the PMA/amphetamine admixture were fine. It doesn't detract from the fact that of the 1Kg batch, there were six recorded fatalities. A few more ended up in hospital but declined testing because, I presume, they were concerned about possible legal issues.