View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4 days of psychedelics

gang777dark

Greenlighter
Hi,me and my friends every year spend like 4 or 5 days in my holiday-house in Italy(alps) and take a few psychedelics during those days.
Someone knows what we should eat or take to help our body mind in these days?(like melatonine,drinking water and minerals etc.)
We're all very experienced and we normally take things like:mescaline,lsd,mdma,4aco dmt etc
thankssss

I'd really just recommend having good, simple, healthy food and drink to keep your body fuelled and feeling well. I imagine having good, healthy food won't be a problem in Italy :)

Clean water. Wholesome food. Fresh produce.

Yeah make sure you eat well and drink plenty of water. If you eat good food you'll get all the fuel and nutrients you need. Make sure you sleep too. At the end of 4 days of psychedelics you're going to be drained and need some recovery time, but if you take care of yourself during it it should be fine since it's a special and rare occasion. Generally when I go to music festivals I'll take psychedelics each day, 2 or 3 days in a row. I don't go to them very often and it's great fun. I'm drained afterwards but I generally come out of it feeling really fulfilled and content.