• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-Chloro and 4-Bromo-Methylaminorex

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
4b-mar.jpg[
4c-mar.jpg
Apparently they have synthed these two - I am not yet convinced of the legitimacy of the vendor where I saw them, am still hunting for reports, but we have seen MAR derivates on the RC market before, specially 4,4'-DMAR (which I loved, the least depleting serotonergic stim so far) and one singly substituted one which I didn't get my hands on but also didn't really try cause reading that it wasn't too good and mostly noradrenergic.

How would you imagine these new two to be? Or have even tried one already? They describe them as "similar to methamphetamine but with a longer duration" which is shit, maybe they refer to the euphoric phase but overall I'd imagine meth to be lingering in ones system for longer, at least DMAR had a nice duration of maybe 9-12h and sleep was easy at the end of the day which is remarkable for a stim of its potency. Even dexamphetamine wrecks my sleep unless used daily.

If there's a chance of them being like 4,4 or based on reports even 4-MAR, I'll risk to spend some money to get them.
What worries me a bit if the neurotoxicity of the relative amphetamine derivates and 4-CMC seems to be somewhat toxic too (possibly less than in rats or it's very dose related as I accidentally did some which had a pronounced but not extreme hangover and some people use it more than once; but it would render these compounds here useless.) Anything known about by which mechanism the p-Cl amphs are toxic?

no idea about the activity of these but the fluro derivative is also out.

In theory I think the fluoro should be closest to actual 4-MAR, since fluorine is less bulky. Is that right?

i think so, all three should be less active than plain 4-mar. they may have serotonergic activity, but i dont know how much the oxazoline sidechain masks this pattern that is normal with plain amphetamine.

I would say that there is a very high likelihood that these are triple releasing agents.

I loved 4,4-DMAR and guinea pigged that before there were known reported deaths and recommended dosages available for it. I'm not sure if I would take that chance again with these. Mostly because 4-chloro amphetamine and 4-chloro methamphetamine are used to study serotonin receptor neurotoxicity due to their ability to selectively destroy serotonin neurons in experimental animals.

My number one rc source just recently listed 3 and 4-CMC as products and I seriously hope they're not phasing out 3-MMC anytime soon. 3-MMC really does the trick for me like nothing else has since 4-MMC and I'm not looking forward to it's inevitable banning one bit. Not one bit.

I tried 4-C-MAR. Made a couple posts about it. My experience with it was somewhat flawed and I don't have experience with the parent compound, but all things considered I quite liked it.

I tried 4-C-MAR. Made a couple posts about it. My experience with it was somewhat flawed and I don't have experience with the parent compound, but all things considered I quite liked it.
I'd be interested to read what you wrote. Do you have a link? Maybe I'll Google it.

I'd be interested to read what you wrote. Do you have a link? Maybe I'll Google it.
Here's the thread I made