• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-b-MAR dosage and such

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
Is there any insight on this chem about the dosage and effect's?

This doc about Aminorex analogue's in general states an LD (Lethal Dosage) for 4-MAR at 8.8 mg/ Kg. And that the fluorination made it safer and less cardiotoxic. But this is the Brominated version, so if that is of any significance i don't know.

https://sci-hub.se/https://doi.org/10.1021/acschemneuro.8b00415

Wikipedia say's 5 to 25 mg of 4-MAR, is a recreative dosage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Methylaminorex

What would be a functional dosage for a person with no stimulant tolerance but lot's of experience? I stopped taking DexAmphetamine about a month ago.

Fictionally seen.

Amphetamine is about 10 mg. for a functional dose.
4-fluoro-Amphetamine rough guess. 40/ 60 mg is some sort of a 'functional' dose. Probably not very functional. 4-FA is more on the recreative side.

So is there a reason to follow that pattern when talkin'bout aminorex anologue's. In reality I would be titrating upward's off course.

In a few weeks or month's I 'll report back.

In no hurry atm to start experimenting. But with my extensive experience with stimulant's. Aminorex is the one exception of a class I never have taken.

Going from the recreative dosage of 4-MethylAminorex, 5 mg.
And a scale that is precise till 20 mg more or less. I probably would start with a mg. although I doubt that will do anything. Unless someone overhere advises me to bin this chemical.

The most obscure stim I ever took was something with the word Nor-Bornan in it. A Fencamfamine analogie, named ‘Camfetamine’ No clue what it did. Like Phenmetrazine an analogue of an outdated med. So this seems just as unknown as that to me.

Last edited:
I took 4-c-mar recently and just followed dosing advice of the parent compound. Seemed to work alright and it didn't strike me as wickedly overpowered or anything. There is a thread I made documenting my experiences, mind you I may not have been getting full effects and it is a different compound. But I did share with a friend who seemed to like it a lot.

I took 4-c-mar recently and just followed dosing advice of the parent compound. Seemed to work alright and it didn't strike me as wickedly overpowered or anything. There is a thread I made documenting my experiences, mind you I may not have been getting full effects and it is a different compound. But I did share with a friend who seemed to like it a lot.
so in your experience the 4-chloronation of 4-MAR had no influence on the amount needed for a dose. They were equal in strength?

Last edited:
Yes, taken with the grain of salt that at the time of taking it I was on celexa and abilify. 20mg insufflated seemed to not be overpowering. Gave the same doses to a friend and he had the same conclusion.

Not that I can say they are the exact same, as I haven't had the parent compound, but the dosing listed for 4mar seemed about accurate.

Thank's, that is not what I expected.

If this Bromo version follow's that pattern. 500 mg could be 500/ 250 functional dosages. Fictionally as I have no idea if it is an study drug type of stimulant.

What was you and your friends opinion on the profile of effect's.
Khat or Coke, to name a few, ime are pure recreational, or a clean your house drug. But little functionality.

Last edited:
I mean, I could see my doses as being underdosed if anything, we did take several redoses without issue or super apparent negative effects. I just wasn't comfortable enough with my understanding of it to push the doses or deviate from existing dose ranges for 4mar.

It had some clean stimulation akin to methamphetamine or regular amphetamine, but I think it's primary use is as an empathogen. A less mongy or flooring mdma I guess you could say.

It had some clean stimulation akin to methamphetamine or regular amphetamine, but I think it's primary use is as an empathogen. A less mongy or flooring mdma I guess you could say.
Shit, after my first Epileptic insult i swore off the drug's, mostly Serotonergic's, that lower the seizure threshold.
Like MDMA or Tramadol, large doses of stimulant's and such.

So this is a bit unexpected, your description make it sound like an emphatogen. Which is the category i should avoid. I guess this is a borderline case. Without having any experience with Meth-Amphetamine would you say it is more empathogenic/ Serotonin releaser/ inhibitor then that?

Shit, after my first Epileptic insult i swore off the drug's, mostly Serotonergic's, that lower the seizure threshold.
Like MDMA or Tramadol, large doses of stimulant's and such.

So this is a bit unexpected, your description make it sound like an emphatogen. Which is the category i should avoid. I guess this is a borderline case. Without having any experience with Meth-Amphetamine would you say it is more empathogenic/ Serotonin releaser/ inhibitor then that?
Yes, it is absolutely more of an empathogen than methamphetamine. But it still has more functional stimulant properties than mdma, if that makes sense.

Truly it felt just as the parent compound is described, middle ground between methamp and mdma.