View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-met vs 4-ho-met

frontbluntt

Bluelighter
I love 4-ho-met and have just acquired some 4-aco-met.
Which is stronger? If I usually take 20mg of 4-ho-met, how much 4-aco-met should I take?

The 4-AcO compounds tend to require a slightly higher dose but tend to have a longer onset and duration to make up for it. :)

I'd say try maybe 25mg 4-AcO-MET for an equivalent experience to 20mg 4-HO-MET.

i've tried both, & its kinda hard to say because of all sorts of other factors that can affect a trip, but 5-10mg higher probably isn't going to totally flip your lid or anything. All the MET's i've tried have been pretty friendly ;)

yeah in case anyone wants to fin out, I took 17mg of aco and compared it to 17mg ho. The aco had a longer but much more bearable comeup, as well as the most euphoria I've ever gotten from a drug, even beating dmt :p although, the visuals seemed to be a little toned down and the giggles as well, although they were definitely present. Both are uncredibly clearheaded. 4-ho-met was my favorite psych ever until 4-aco-met. It gave me that feeling in my chest of pure ecstacy that i used to get when i was little and at a theme park or something

yeah in case anyone wants to fin out, I took 17mg of aco and compared it to 17mg ho. The aco had a longer but much more bearable comeup, as well as the most euphoria I've ever gotten from a drug, even beating dmt :p although, the visuals seemed to be a little toned down and the giggles as well, although they were definitely present. Both are uncredibly clearheaded. 4-ho-met was my favorite psych ever until 4-aco-met. It gave me that feeling in my chest of pure ecstacy that i used to get when i was little and at a theme park or something
This sounds surprisingly(?) similar to my expiriences with this compound. an unusal -almost absurd- hedonistic trip. the bodyhigh felt even better than all opiate-highs i felt(way too many). this also stood out to the guys i was trippin with.
_Really_ good stuff!:D

regarding dosage i did not find it `significantly` different to the other 4-x-y`s i know.;)

well if you like 4-ho-met and 4-aco-met so much then you MUST try 4-ho-dmt and 4-aco-dmt :) the met's do seem to be hedonistic trips lol but they lack that depth of mushrooms or 4-aco-dmt, so it's a fair trade off.

well if you like 4-ho-met and 4-aco-met so much then you MUST try 4-ho-dmt and 4-aco-dmt :) the met's do seem to be hedonistic trips lol but they lack that depth of mushrooms or 4-aco-dmt, so it's a fair trade off.
I've done those but I prefer more recreational type trips

I've done those but I prefer more recreational type trips
'that depth' is potentially _much_ more recreational than you could imagine.
But I don't want to sound(I am actually _not_ like this) like an idiot who is preaching the holy 'psychedelic state of mind':|. -you know, like sect type shit like 'or sth like this'.8(
nevertheless i am confident, that the psychedelic state of mind is amazing, even unimaginably beautiful and often beyond one's capabilities. but then again, these are just (my) words-if you will, a pathetic try to describe experiences of this character-.

This mirrors my experiences with both mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT. I've well versed when it comes to 4-ho-met but would kill to get my hands on some AcO-MET or even some more AcO-DMT but for some reason all of my domestic vendors carry 4-ho-met/mipt. Eventually I will grow a pair and outsouce some from china, I just hate messing with customs.

Theres a US source for 4-ho-met and 4-aco-dmt also, and at ROCK BOTTOM prides. Just search more. I would really want to try these sometime, but I don't want a whole gram laying around. I'm assuming these are water soluble and easily prepped. I can't compare the effects but would like to.... anyone know the stability of these compounds in solution? I may have to keep them around a long while if i try them...

As far as I can remember they degrade much quicker in solution.

Yeah I don't know if I've fried my brain from MXE or what... But I experience absolutely zero euphoria with this chemical. While the visuals and nausea made me ask myself what the hell am I doing even trying this tryptamine stuff? I mean it's not nearly as fun, or fun at all, - as MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, Ephenidine, etc.

This is the 2nd batch I've had. Won't get again. I mean there is nothing about this that is fun to me. 20mg doses every time. Bleh

I think i like the 4 ho met over the 4 aco met. Hard to say why. Feels a bit more laid back I think. That being said, I wouldn't kick the 4 aco out of bed...