View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-met trip report

mydosfriendgeorge

Greenlighter
Last night, me and three friends each took 25 mg of 4-aco-met dissolved in glasses of water. It tasted horrible. It started to kick in within fifteen minutes and kept going up and up until I peaked at around two hours in.

I was sitting outside by a river and everything looked much brighter and sparkly. Eventually Trees started turning into faces, the ground moved as if it were alive, and the patterns on rocks were warping drastically and changing colors. The visuals were more intense than any trip I have ever had, and the mental aspect was not very intense for the crazy visuals I was getting.

After about three hours we all went inside, and I had a full on ego death. I forgot who I was and where I was for about an hour. This happened to two of my other friends as well. I think it was partially due to the setting since I wasn't walking around outside or anything I was able to dive deeper into my mind.

Once I came back to reality, my memory of the prior events was pretty hazy. I didn't totally remember getting inside the house and had to have my friends tell me what happened. This hasn't happened to me on other psychedelics.

Overall it was a very fun trip with the craziest visuals I have ever experienced. The mental aspect is still there but seems to just be a little less for how intense the visuals are. This is now one of my favorite psychedelics.