View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt edibles.

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
I have some 4-aco-dmt in my possession and i thought it may be fun to make some edibles with them and some hash oil. Any bluelighters have any good suggestions on what to make? i was thinking peanut butter cups but no bake cookies sound a lot easier. Will the 4aco-dmt degrade much if i were to heat it in the oven on a lot temp? Any help would be much appreciated thanks. BTW I hope this post doesn't violate any rules..thanks again

What i really need to know is if the 4aco will degrade if heated while baking. some hash/4aco peanut butter cups sound amazing if it's possible to do without ruining any product

I don't know for sure, but tryptamines are pretty unstable substances.
Heat, light, moisture - all increase degradation. Not worth the novelty IMO.
Just dose as normal, and save the novelties for the trip :)

I think i may do a small batch just to see how it goes. I've got plenty so no harm in trying i suppose. Still any success stories doing this I'd love to hear.

What he^said...

Tryptamines are pretty susceptible to heat and it'd most likely destroy the 4-aco-det. You could always make the edibles and then sprinkle to 4-aco-det on top right before you eat them.

Tryptamines are pretty susceptible to heat and it'd most likely destroy the 4-aco-det. You could always make the edibles and then sprinkle to 4-aco-det on top right before you eat them.

Ummmmm...that's gonna taste like shit...eat the PB cups and snort your tryps.

Ummmmm...that's gonna taste like shit...eat the PB cups and snort your tryps.

what about mixing the 4aco with some frosting or something and then putting the frosting on top of the baked goods? would this be a better solution?

and what about using regular old mushies for cooking. i know that I've had mushie edibles before and they were pretty potent. is there a bid difference in using mushies compared to the 4acodmt?

^ yes.
My understanding is that the actives in mushrooms are somewhat protected from degradation by the mushroom cell walls the active chemicals are encased in.
Properly dried, they are far less susceptible to breaking down.

Agreed with the above comment about these tasting like shit.
IMO it is a waste of product and if you're going to the trouble of asking about it here, it is worth heeding people's responses, regardless of what a good idea it seemed at first! :)
Don't waste your 4-sub tryptamines - if you want to experiment with them; experiment with different ROAs.
Oral dosing is still oral dosing, except by adding food you'll slow the rate of absorption (and possibly reduce the absorption generally).

Marijuana edibles would be obsolete if there was a cheap and convenient way for the average user to make a full spectrum extract of cannabis that they could mete out orally in capsules at their discretion, snort, inject, or shove up their ass. Edibles are just a mask of inconvenient organic bulk/taste, that pure compounds active in the tens of milligrams range aren't applicable for. However, if you derive some sort of subjective enhancement from culinary invention, I recommend anything with a ton of fat and salt, e.g. 4-Aco-DMT infused bacon. Take a quarter pound of cooked bacon, arrange it in a dense nexus of pork, spritz it with water, and dump on 4-AcO in such a way that ensures even distribution in the volumes of water floating on the bacon's surface. Eat it like a big bad wolf with a hard-on for pigs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses guys. I guess ill just.chock this up as a loss and just make the hash oil peanut butter cups.

Seemed a little far fetched and i guess i was just hoping for a success story or two from trying this been in the mood to bake up something different.

If anyone has anything to add please feel free im still up for suggestions.

Peace

Marijuana edibles would be obsolete if there was a cheap and convenient way for the average user to make a full spectrum extract of cannabis that they could mete out orally in capsules at their discretion, snort, inject, or shove up their ass. Edibles are just a mask of inconvenient organic bulk/taste, that pure compounds active in the tens of milligrams range aren't applicable for. However, if you derive some sort of subjective enhancement from culinary invention, I recommend anything with
a ton of fat and salt, e.g. 4-Aco-DMT infused bacon. Take a quarter pound of cooked bacon, arrange it in a dense nexus of pork, spritz it with water, and dump on 4-AcO in such a way that ensures even distribution in the volumes of water floating on the bacon's surface. Eat it like a big bad wolf with a hard-on for pigs.

I think id rather have the edibles than shooting up THC, don't wanna overdose on injecting pot. Just joking btw :)

I used to make 4 aco white chocolate Ty dye edibles. Perfect for storage and preferably white chocolate. Contains a proper amount of natural fat for preservation. Keeping in the freezer is a great option as well. I used freebase. At around the twelve milligram per mark. A very subjective dose considering the inconsistencies with 4 ago dosing I have experienced. But that is a legit median. One for an awesome trailing trip and two for pretty much ego dissolution. Use a double boiler to temper in the chocolate with a thermometer for purpose and to make sure you don't degrade your material. Calculate your doses by the amount of chocolate you have, to the area of space you will be laying the chocolate on and portion. Definitely not forgetting drops of food coloring after the spread to make the psychedelic Ty dye. :)

They sell little silicone mushroom chocolate molds on amazon/ebay; I always thought it'd be cool to drop ~20mg into each chocolate just as it was barely hot enough to stir it into the chocolate but not too incredibly hot.

This doesn't apply to 4-AcO-DMT but some Moderators at shroomery claim you can saute fresh mushrooms w/o destroying the psilocybin/psilocin

Yes I was also gonna say: make chocolates or gummy candies or something like that, short heating should be okay (it is okay for mushroom tea as well after all) but baking in an oven far beyond boiling point for some time is probably too much.

Also I am personally against pre-mixing any drug unless it is a one-off with chosen doses for each person that is going to take them. Otherwise it can get more difficult to gauge doses. I've gone too far before with DOB and oral hash, not something I'd like to repeat. If you do add hash oil make certain that it is a minor spike.