View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ACO-DMT Blotters?

Magikol

Bluelighter
To start off the thread, I just want to say that I know literally nothing about making blotters, so any help would be appreciated. Often times when I read people talking about 4-ACO-DMT I read that they take it dissolved in a glass of water. So that got me thinking, would it be possible to take lets say 100mg of 4-ACO-DMT, Dissolve it in a relatively small amount of water, and then take say five blotters, soak it in the water till its all gone. Then I should have five blotters worth roughly 20mg of 4-ACO-DMT each. Again, I don't really know anything about it, so any advice would help.
Thanks!

Blotter size would need to be HUGE for the dosages required I'd think.

On Shroomery (website), someone made mushroom tea and slowly evaporated it down and managed to get its on paper towel pieces but as trowel says, the pieces were massive. However, if 20 mg of 4-AcO-DMT.fumarate floats your boat (and I think that's a nice dose),, it will dissolve easily in 1 ml distilled, deionized water. Apply that bit by bit to paper towel and you'd have your 'blotters'. Not minuscule by any sense, but it is what you're after.

trozzle; I never understood exactly how small blotters were until 2 days ago when I was trying to cut up a 100 ug 1p-LSD blotter into 4 pieces. With arthritis, it sucks big time. Standard kitchen paper towel would work for what Magical wants, but as you say it ain't gonna be small and would likely not be evenly laid.

Tom

No because it can't hold enough liquid and thus 4-AcO-DMT for the dosages required.

Not on a typical size piece of blotter paper. Have a big enough piece of blotter paper and of course it would work. The solubility of 4-AcO-DMT is at least 16.6 mg/ml distilled, deionized water, probably a bit more. You could make a saturated solution, and apply it to a blotter paper 50 uL at a time, but I think you would get some obvious crystallization on the surface of the paper. And if you wanted to avoid that, you'd end up with more than a tiny piece of blotter. You *can* use paper towel if you want, but it won't necessarily be pretty.

Tom

Not on a typical size piece of blotter paper. Have a big enough piece of blotter paper and of course it would work. The solubility of 4-AcO-DMT is at least 16.6 mg/ml distilled, deionized water, probably a bit more. You could make a saturated solution, and apply it to a blotter paper 50 uL at a time, but I think you would get some obvious crystallization on the surface of the paper. And if you wanted to avoid that, you'd end up with more than a tiny piece of blotter. You *can* use paper towel if you want, but it won't necessarily be pretty.

Tom

How much liquid can the standard blotter paper hold? I'm looking at a bunch of different designs on the internet and I'm trying to find larger peices of blotter paper to hold more water, but I dunno how much liquid a blotter can hold

Why blotter? I'd just make a solution and take it manually.

Its really more of a personal preference. I like the way blotters look

Bottom line is you can make them; but if it takes you a good portion of a sheet to get dosed, you've destroyed the look of your blotters, no? The other reason of course is health, but if say you went into a festival with a binder full of blotter sheets *I* think it would be suspicious.

Your call Sir :)

Tom