View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt and lexapro(ssri)

spiral-out

Greenlighter
I am going to be coming into 250mg of 4-aco-dmt soon and was wondering if anyone here has any experiences on this rc while on an ssri. I have used 4-aco-dmt in the past and love it but have yet to try a psychedelic while on an ssri and was wondering if it will lower the effects felt and if I will need to take more to reach the desired effect. I think my old batch was degraded slightly because I was talking doses of 50+mg before and only having +++ experiences and from what I've read some people where talking 20mg and reaching a ++++. It's from the same source as my last batch so should I start low ~20mg and see how it effects me and then work my way up for my next trip? I'm also interested in intramuscular injections but haven't found that much info on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Any SSRI will cause some loss of effect with serotonergic psychedelics. I was actually on citalopram (lexapro) about 6 years ago and was still able to trip on 4-sub-tryptamines, but the effects were notably diminished. I wouldn't start out above 20mg (probably more like 15) when you get the new batch, just to get an idea of how both the new batch & being on an SSRI will effect you individually. To prevent degradation best to store it cold, dry & dark.