View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-AcO-DMT 2 days in a row

TheAzo

Bluelighter
I took 4-Aco-DMT last night and took too much so I went sorta insane like literally, last time I took the same dose I went mad, but in a good way then got over it. This time I just went crazy, not even in a violent way just I acted literally like a two year old screaming and laughing TOO hard for TOO long, but I still had control if I wanted to stop it just was so fun laughing insanely...hard to explain, basically I took too much and couldn't control my laughter, and I wanted to focus on the music! Can I take it tonight again without effects mitigated too much? Also since my receptors are desensitized for like a few days sorta, shouldn't I take the same dose, because the same dose will definitely seem like a lower dose? took 40mg last night.

Thanks

If you take it tonight it won't do much for you; waste of drugs. Psychedelics have a profound short term tolerance effect, you need to wait a week or so between trips in order to get decent effects with reasonable doses (6 days, that is, tripping friday, after tripping the previous saturday seems to work). For better trips, wait longer. Like everything else, the tolerance effect will be greater after a large dose. So yeah, don't bother trying to trip tonight, it won't work. Just wait until next weekend.

And 40mg of 4-AcO certainly is a rather reckless dose. Take less next time, FFS!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes probably a waste, even if you take a high dose it'll feel like there's something missing, you will still trip though. If you want the same effects the second day in a row expect to up your dose by 50%. I've done it plenty of times but it's certainly a waste of a most precious material. If you're okay with a less intense trip and have plenty of 4-aco-dmt, i'd go for it.

4-aco-dmt and mushrooms always give me laughing fits lol.

If you take it tonight it won't do much for you; waste of drugs. Psychedelics have a profound short term tolerance effect, you need to wait a week or so between trips in order to get decent effects with reasonable doses (6 days, that is, tripping friday, after tripping the previous saturday seems to work). For better trips, wait longer. Like everything else, the tolerance effect will be greater after a large dose. So yeah, don't bother trying to trip tonight, it won't work. Just wait until next weekend.

And 40mg of 4-AcO certainly is a rather reckless dose. Take less next time, FFS!

Reckless? It's what I tried on the first go... 20mg oral, then when started to feel come up: 20mg mixed with 7mg bicarb mixed into a bowl. Took one hit and had instant breakthrough, the white wall in front of me was a vortex of colors and patterns. Stumbled away to a comfortable place... trip was about 6 hours visual and was in pretty clear headspace for all but the first hour after the smoked dose... felt more like acid than mushrooms... but also had about 50mg 3fpm two hours prior in combo oral insuff vape... just to try the stuff... I think I had more while tripping going by my scale today... Currently know of a supplier and the price makes it yes precious, but definitely affordable... had another 150mg 3fpm today and have a friend coming in several hours. Going on above post, 50% increase to deal with tolerance I plan to drop 40 oral and smoke another 20 again on come up. He's doing 20 and 10... as it's all on karma. Time to reorder and try another substitution in another two weeks. I almost never trip more than once or twice a month... but after describing yesterday to this guy, I gotta let him in, and jump in with... even at the expense of material.
I mean come on, I would never take less than 3.5g dried shrooms or 300mcg of any lysergamide- the 40mg total was about equivalent to an eigth of golden teachers but i think it'd take 60 to equal penis envy... but with the substituted trypts.... dunno if I'll ever bother shelling out the money for fungus when I can get three doses for same price with the straight chems... next think going for an hcl... not bother with oral and the waiting. prob MiPT

40mg is higher than 3.5g of shrooms usually. 3fpm could have lessened the effects, I have found when I combine MDMA and 4 aco DMT I can take a lot more of 4 ACO DMT than normal.

Last edited: