• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

4/5 days after dxm/5htp trip, I think I have hppd or it's something else need advice

update: it's been... well... some time now. had better/more sober days, and less ones. only think i can even think at this point is its still in my system due to poor digestion/being an ultra slow metabolizer. i have diverculosis i think, not sure if that would be a contributing factor or if its some other medical issue idk, i just can't help but notice (you know what it might not even be the dex thing anymore) it's linked to digestion.
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer but have you consider a protein shake with a g or less of sugar? Like a meal replacement but obviously there is no replacement for a meal, IMO.
We are all different but maybe this could aid in the "recover" process.
Unless of course there is an ingredient that you cannot tolerate then it's all moot.
Thanks for getting back. A little time and self love (eating well, moving about if possible, clean water (I swear by lots of it) and decent rest can and does wonders for our well being.
My best,
J

Last edited:
update: I don't feel too bad these days/lately, it's been over a month, I don't really have any of the so-called undesired, or even (toxic) effects from dxm hbr anymore, although I do still think I have a bit of it going on still I still have visual snow and these occasional (?) near death thoughts, like thinking this is the end like another poster mentioned in the thread.

.... I'll probably never consume dxm hbr for a long time or perhaps never again as a result of what's happened. I saw my gp and that, said cos of the half life its out of my system ages ago. i dont know where this number came from exactly but 2 months rings a bell in my mind for the time its outta my system, maybe i am just ultra sensitive to it and the past usage compounded with that.

Last edited: