3rd cycle need advise. Test E and dbol

Sars101

Greenlighter
Hello New to the site had some questions?

Going to start my 3 cy and wanted to know if this would be ok? My first 2 was Test p and Test E 10 weeks. Blood was good and did my PCT after each time. Sperm count good too. Its been 3 months and I have Blood test in 2 weeks. Sperm test came back good so back on track with that.

Here is what I want to run..

Test E 10 weeks Tuesday morning and Friday night( I workout Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at night and Saturday and Sunday in the morning)
Dbol 40mg 1- 4 weeks end of day.

age 42
210 pounds
working out over 4 years

1000iu oF HCG first time for this. Been watching videos and reading on the net? Should I run it 2 times a week for 10 weeks? 500iu?
.05 Arimidex every 3 days for 4 weeks or if needed.
wait 3 weeks to start PCT

Clomid 50/40/40/ 20
Nov 50/40/40/20

This is what I came up with. Please let me know if its ok or need to Change.

Still new to the game and after 2 successful cycles I still am learning...

Thank u

Hello New to the site had some questions?

Going to start my 3 cy and wanted to know if this would be ok? My first 2 was Test p and Test E 10 weeks. Blood was good and did my PCT after each time. Sperm count good too. Its been 3 months and I have Blood test in 2 weeks. Sperm test came back good so back on track with that.

Here is what I want to run..

Test E 10 weeks Tuesday morning and Friday night( I workout Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at night and Saturday and Sunday in the morning)
Dbol 40mg 1- 4 weeks end of day.

age 42
210 pounds
working out over 4 years

1000iu oF HCG first time for this. Been watching videos and reading on the net? Should I run it 2 times a week for 10 weeks? 500iu?
.05 Arimidex every 3 days for 4 weeks or if needed.
wait 3 weeks to start PCT

Clomid 50/40/40/ 20
Nov 50/40/40/20

This is what I came up with. Please let me know if its ok or need to Change.

Still new to the game and after 2 successful cycles I still am learning...

Thank u

Hi There.. And welcome to PD.. You might want to read the "Your first cycle" sticky above, I appreciate its not your first cycle, but it includes some tips and advice that we promote here, not generally found on most popular boards..

You don't state your weekly dose of testosterone, so difficult to advise ..?

The dbol I might be inclined to lower to 20mg and take 1 hour pre workout, as opposed to end of day, as it might affect sleep..

There shouldn't be need for hCG as you are not on a particularly suppressive multi-compound cycle, and if you were I doubt it would make a difference to overall recovery or well being (despite what you might read)..

Quote from "My first cycle" sticky regarding PCT:

A PCT will NOT normally be required for your first cycle, as that should be a single low-dosed compound, and easy to recover from without the use of excessive drugs. In fact, despite the recommendations on many other bodybuilding forums for bodybuilders to use a PCT on every cycle, the reality is that they probably do very little to enhance long-term recovery.

Most PCT drugs are only capable of providing a temporary boost to GnRH, LH and FSH levels, and therefore your own endogenous testosterone while you take them. But frankly this rarely seems to accelerate long-term recovery afterwards, compared to guys who never bother at all.

Quote regarding ancillaries on/post cycle:

The reason for using the anastrozole is to lower oestrogen levels closer to physiological norms. As already discussed excessively high oestrogen levels can lead to various common side-effects that may not actually happen. But what we're using it for here is to reduce the free-radical (oxidative) damage caused by excessive aromatase activity and oestrogen on the HPTA and testes. By preventing this serious harm from happening in the first place, this should diminish the testicular atrophy caused by AAS and ensure a more easy recovery post-cycle all without the need for SERMs. We extend the use to Week 16 to prevent any rebound in oestrogen levels (as a result of its longer half-life), thus permitting GnRH and LH/FSH levels to return to normal and 'switch on' the testes.

The reason for using Taurine at 5g/day is because, aside from having a large number of potential benefits and very few documented harms even at far higher doses, it may further prevent the damage that occurs to the testes during a cycle of AAS.

looks pretty average, 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mg is pretty safe. I'd run test at 500 or 600 a week with bi weekly injections, and run for 12 weeks.

3 weeks before pct is also very good, safer than the common 2 week wait. Your PCT dosages are non conventional, but should still work just fine.

I'd split your hcg into twice weekly pins of 250 iu, and stop it right before PCT.

Why are you getting your sperm tested? You trying to have a kid?
what is your current testosterone level? Is your liver healthy?

Last edited:
I would agree that the HCG should be split up, and that 500-600 (although most test e's come per 250 mg) is a good dose on said dbol dosage. However, due to dbol pulling a good amount of water, I would make sure you remain wary of your BP, and lead a cholesterol healthy lifestyle - low sugars, low saturated fats, etc...

Sorry but where to look for " Your first cycle"?
250 of Test E every Tues Morning and Friday Night so 500 weekly...

I have HCG so I would like to read if I need to take or not....Thank u

Last edited:
Just to be safe....I check my sperm count. I have the reports of Test lv at work but I review it with my Doc and said everything was good. I done 2 blood test in the past after PCT and Doc said everything was good. I ask about my Kidneys, Liver and heart and said it was good. Im in Taiwan so I hope I can trust him.....haha My wife who is Taiwanese also ask another Doc she went to school with and she said it looks good. Kind of crazy but my first cycle of just test my wife got pregnant after 5 weeks so I not really sure what will happen again. She lost it at 6 weeks. We have one 4 year old girl so if it happens it happens.

Sorry but where to look for " Your first cycle"?
250 of Test E every Tues Morning and Friday Night so 500 weekly...

I have HCG so I would like to read if I need to take or not....Thank u

In the stickys, at the top of main PD page..