• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

3mmc experience

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi all so i just did 3mmc for the first time . Its like a what less forced amphetamine/adderal high . I combine it with ghb . But i am kinda disappointed compared to the 4mmc (mephedrone) i did in 2010 . I have alot of drug experienced but nothing in my life has ever come close to the mephe from 2010 . So what is it ? Is that 4mmc still available ? Because i got some 3mmc from india . Also is 3mmc preferred snorted or oral? Cause i did snort it this time .

Greetings from Holland 👊

Yes, it's not as immediately impactive as 4-mmc, but it obviously last much longer. However, what coloured my experience with this was the number of reports at the time referring to neuro and cardio toxicity: you might want to do a bit of research and check out the papers on this. You are probably already aware that it is very much prone to compulsive redosing (as is mephedrone of course) and that caution is recommended re the combination with GHB.

Yes, it's not as immediately impactive as 4-mmc, but it obviously last much longer. However, what coloured my experience with this was the number of reports at the time referring to neuro and cardio toxicity: you might want to do a bit of research and check out the papers on this. You are probably already aware that it is very much prone to compulsive redosing (as is mephedrone of course) and that caution is recommended re the combination with GHB.
Yeah its compulsive with redosing but its no where near the same level as mephedrone . 3mmc was pretty underwhelming while still being a bitch with redosing , unlike 4mmc which was highly euphoric at least in 2010 . Can't rlly see myself getting addicted to this because its just to meh..

I did a whole gram though in 24 hours , but comedown wise its much less then speed (luckely)

4mmc felt like a massive tripple releaser , like meth/coke/mdma all in one . While 3mmc felt like a more less forcing amphetamine high . I do feel however it should be used orally instead of snorting maybe ? 4mmc was highly euphoric while parachuting , but i did 3mmc intranasal .

Yeah its deff no pre-ban Mephedrone and thats for damn sure. Still a fun drug, more of a stim tho with a bit of an empathogenic push going for it. Find it compulsive also i have never been able to stop stop myself from doing a batch continuously until its gone. They are still making 4-MMC but from the people ive known that have had the old stuff say it doesnt compare. Theory is that the pre-ban Meph had active impurities that positively added to the high. I was actually one of the earlier people to get their hands on Mephedrone when it first hit the scene back in the day before it really blew up, good times.

Yeah its deff no pre-ban Mephedrone and thats for damn sure. Still a fun drug, more of a stim tho with a bit of an empathogenic push going for it. Find it compulsive also i have never been able to stop stop myself from doing a batch continuously until its gone. They are still making 4-MMC but from the people ive known that have had the old stuff say it doesnt compare. Theory is that the pre-ban Meph had active impurities that positively added to the high. I was actually one of the earlier people to get their hands on Mephedrone when it first hit the scene back in the day before it really blew up, good times.
Yeah i know about the impurities from some factory in China which contributed to the exceptional insane Euphoria . 3mmc was kinda underwhelming but "still" compulsive in redosing which makes it a shit drug in my opinion . At least with pre ban mephedrone it was understandable why it was so extreme morish lmao .