• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 3fpm and meth

what if i inject the meth? can someone hert teachj me how to inject please

what if i inject the meth? can someone hert teachj me how to inject please
No dummy don't shoot up shit. You seem to have run out of some meth and only have a tiny bit left . My best advise is to let your brain recover its dopamine wait 4-5 days and then snort the remainder you have left crush it with a card and snort a small line and you will get high as fuck. You already probably did allot of meth and binged I'm guessing. So you simply won't get high off doing it again unless you can wait 4 days minimum. Or if you can't do that atleast wait one day without using and you can get super stimulated
If you are a soldier you can wait 7 days and that small line will get you high for 18 hours.
If you can wait it out you will thank me plus after waiting you can get a new sack and snort that shit. You may be spun and done or I could be completely wrong and you may have some dopamine left?.
If you do have dopamine left then try putting some in your water and drink it or try snorting a small line what ever you do don't shoot it . Shooting meth leads to psychosis.
Most people who shoot meth mistake psychosis effects with euphoric rush.
These are 2 different things. I advise you to save it at least you can wake up in a day or 2 and use it again. If you must go ahead and smoke it all. It may still get you high as fuck.
But if you have no dopamine left you ain't getting high period.
If I smoke 20mg of meth I would use a twin head dual bubble pipe with two heads , put 10 mg of meth in each bubble and light that shit! . You will get higher then ever if that's what you want.images (44).jpeg

will 3fpm and 20mg of meth get me high? 20mg of meth is alll i have left
Just get a dime sack dude. You got the money trust.
If I was you I would get a dime sack and then when you get home put the 20mg in water and drink then rack up some fat lines.