• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 30mg xr adderall plus weed good or bad?

Bassnlazers

Greenlighter
Hey everybody I'm fairly new to adderall, done it less than 10 times and have a pretty low tolerance. Just chewed up 30mg of xr adderall beads. I feel the urge to smoke some dank, is this a good or bad idea? Would it kill the adderall or help out? Personal experiences are Appreciated I have found nothing but mixed feelings online. Thanks!

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've sniffed A 30 crushed with meth and still alive. Combining stuff rules !!!! Hahah

It's certainly a safe idea, you never hear of cannabis causing harm outside of panic attacks and anxiety.

When I used to take amphetamines I too would get the urge to smoke bud and cigarettes as well. One thing I can say, is that the amphetamines could stifle the high. You'll still get high, but the speed could overwhelm or otherwise make the high from the bud feel short or transient or weak.

I used to smoke bowl after bowl when I was high on speed. An 8th of heads in one session wasn't uncommon. Just that primal urge to used a depressant with a stimulant acquired by a lot of hard drug users. Hopefully you can avoid the compulsion for your wallet's sake.

As long as you don't have anxiety or palpitations/tachycardia from the speed, you should be fine.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've sniffed A 30 crushed with meth and still alive. Combining stuff rules !!!! Hahah

I laughed hard at this, well done. Adderall mixed with methamphetamine. You don't hear that everyday.

"Combining stuff rules!" Isn't exactly an HR mantra to get behind. It is fun though, you've nailed that.

Thanks that helps a lot! I feel pretty good I think I gonna go smoke A bowl and see if it's worth it.

For me personally, herb ruins it. Make my heart rate go up and I get anxiety. Bit I hear it takes the edge off for most people.

Not to mention the fact that amphetamine acts as a bronchodilator, which always gave me the ability to take huge rips with minimal discomfort.

I used to love smoking weed on Adderall, back when I smoked. It'd make the Adderall high more euphoric.

Yeah smoked about 2g of dank throughout the night and in my opinion it was a very good choice. It made me a lot more calm and very euphoric. It almost felt like a light dose of mdma but I think that's mainly my hppd weed is pretty psychedelic to me.

In my early experiences with adderall and vyvanse bud helped so much to make the high more euphoric and empathogenic, pretty nice, safe mix, other than the usual dangers of doing speed.

Reminds me of the good ol' days back in highschool....come home after a long day at school, twacked off of my Adderall Rx, roll up a blunt of some LOUD go sit out in the truck and get high.....

Amphetamines and pot should be pretty safe, unless you have AFIB or some other heart condition....but pot only becomes dangerous from a medical standpoint if your blood pressure is already LOW and then you consume a shitload of dank weed, you just might have a heart attack due to the lowered BP+increased heart rate(caused by pot, both the low BP and the Increased Pulse), because your heart would be working overtime....

But hell, I've smoked with hella low BP before and never had an event, and i'm pretty sure it's not at all likely unless your pretty unhealthy in the first place..

Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, and Mdxx), pot, mephedrone, LSD, mescaline, MXE, DMT and shrooms are on my 'essential recreational drug list' and are all--statistically--quite safe from a deadly overdose perspective anyway--which is the main thing I look out for when doing drugs (along with euphoric or mind expanding properties). Of course, you *can* die from almost any chemical, including H2O. However, some chemicals (these) are much safer than others (heroin).

I guess I am biased, though, because you can really tell from the preceding paragraph that my favorite two classes of drugs are stimulants and psychedelics. (I consider MXE a hard core psychedelic, even though it is not a 5-HT2a agonist; it does, however, release serotonin.)

Last edited: