• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg xanax over the course of about 7-10 days with no tolerance. WD advice pls.

lyricabuddy

Bluelighter
Hello all, I haven't been on the forums in ages mainly because I cut out a lot of the stuff I used to do to try to improve my life, mainly not seeking out prescriptions for benzos and amphetamines. I'm still far from perfect, obviously, because I had quite the problem. Anyways, I recently acquired a one time prescription for 30 1mg xanax footballs, they more or less fell in my lap by someone who wanted to get rid of them for cheap. In hindsight I felt pretty stupid for doing this because I know there's no was way out of this, except throwing them away, which I thought about but decided not to do.

My question is how bad do you think I'm gonna be hurting after this (I've been in pretty bad wds from running out of scripts but that was from taking 2-4 mg clonazepam for 6 months to a year, every day. I have kratom, phenibut, and ill have some premium kava by the time I run out. Will I be able to make it to work the first few days? Its just a labor job (thank god). Will I be able to get any sleep whatsoever for the first few days to a week? How long do you think before I start to at least feel somewhat ok and no longer overwhelming anxiety and mental agony and can start to get at least 4- 5 hours of sleep per night. Should I just start taking like 5 grams of phenibut daily for the first 3 or four days?

Thank you so much for and advice or insights on what I should expect.

Different for everybody, but a few milligrams a day for 10 days isn't too excessive in the sense that a few years ago, this is what a lot of doctors would be carelessly prescribing people for the most trivial things, then again, there's a reason a lot of them won't prescribe it at all anymore.

I wouldn't expect serious withdrawal effects, maybe some rebound effects like insomnia or a bit of physical tension. Don't know much about kratom or phenibut, but they may provide some relief if you feel any discomfort. Having gone through benzo withdrawals before may be a factor, but it is pretty much a guessing game. You should be alright. If there is someone you can tell to keep an eye on you just in case, might be an idea. Don't hesitate to see a doctor should you experience any warning signs.

Benzo wd is unique to the individual, so there's no way to know how bad the symptoms are going to be and how long they'lll last..

I'd imagine you'll go through mild-moderate wd for about 1-2 weeks, given your history of dependence, usage, ect.ect.

-hs

^i think 1-2 weeks is a little long for only using 7- 10 days ..I've never had a drug withdrawal last longer than I was using..it won't be too bad in my opinion..some anxiety and trouble sleeping for a few days..don't make it worse by thinking it's going to be like when u had a larger habit.id stick with the Kratom, I think phenibut would extend withdrawal..not sure tho

Last edited: