• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

300mg pregabalin 60mg codeine safe?

Perfectly reasonable man. I'd say you're well within the realm of safety. No serious interactions between the two that I know of or that I have experienced and I have combined Pregabalin (Lyrica) with Opioids on several occasions.

Yeah. Pregabalin doesn't affect respiratory rate and won't depress it (unless you take like an extremely massive amount.) In fact, from my experience, in recreational dosages, it increased my respiratory rate due to its tendency to be stimulating. It's safe to combine with narcotics, benzos, and barbs. Especially at 300mg. That's just a usual medical dosage of pregablin and - it's not a recreational dosage or anything, which range from 450 - 1500mg. The codeine dose is just standard as well. 60mg is a standard dosage of codeine as well.

The dosages you're talking about would actually be prescribed together. Be wary of combining other things with the two though, ie alcohol. But you're good. :)

Yeah, this is safe. I take 300 mg Lyrica a day with oxy without any problems. Lyrica gets metabolized pretty quickly, if it tends to make you drowsy I would wait to take codeine (or any opioid) a few hours after taking the Lyrica, but there's not really a risk of overdosing/death with this combo.