• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

300 mg Diazepam at Once

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Would it be fatal? These days my optimal level is 150 mg. However, just for the hell of it, I'm wondering what 300mg would feel like.

I'm not sure how big of a dose that actually is in comparison other benzos. I will say that the ld50 for most benzo's is ridiculously high so it shouldn't kill you(lol that sounds bad doesn't it).

I suggest you research diazepam before you take a massive dose.

also that high of a dose will likely cause a blackout and knock you the fuck out.

Dude, if your optimal dose is 150mg, take 150mg. When you start taking massive doses of benzos, you might not overdose, but you start pushing your tolerance way up. And frankly, if 150mg of diazepam doesn't make you black out, you probably shouldn't be pushing it any higher. Benzo withdrawals are really, really bad. I don't know from personal experience, but I've seen a friend go through it. For like a month it was like my friend was gone and was replaced with an alien that could barely survive in our atmosphere and hated all humans.

I'm sure you've heard all this before, but you know, maybe you haven't. I don't know you. I just don't like seeing people do silly things that have very serious consequences.

if you take 150mg of diazepam, your tolerance is already very high imo, as that is equivalent to around 8mg alprazolam, which would knock out even some tolerant dudes... would knock me out for sure at least...

you wont die if you take 300mg as long as you don't mix with any other downers (alcohol, opiates) as benzo 'overdoses' are almost never deadly. what probably will happen is that you'll black out, then pass out and considering the long half-life of valium, wake up like 3 or 4 days later with no recollection from the past days.

that's how it went for me when i took like 15+ xanies over the course of days

but why would you even want that? theres not real need to up your dose you know, if you up your dose too much with benzos, you just head in to black out/pass out territory... unless you do want that, of course...

Would it be fatal? These days my optimal level is 150 mg. However, just for the hell of it, I'm wondering what 300mg would feel like.

I guess it will feel like falling asleep, because that's probably what will happen. I do not think it will be fatal if you can handle 150mg, but I really have no clue. However, using 2x the amount of what gets you where you want to be is just unneccesary and will contribute to further tolerance and withdrawal misery in the future if repeated.

Ive gone up to 20-25 10mg valiums per day. And honestly unlike other benzos it seems to have a ceiling effect. You honestly don't feel that different but yeah maybe more tired.

Of course jumping right to a full 300mg dose from 150mg may knock you out to sleep...and really stupid. Dosing benzos that high is retarded. There's no reward. You'll just black out or pass out.....and make your tolerance jack up. And for what? Some experience you won't remember and possibly hurt yourself or others?

Be smart.

Alone, no it wouldn't be fatal OD-wise, but you could end up doing something really stupid and getting yourself killed by accident...

Ive gone up to 20-25 10mg valiums per day. And honestly unlike other benzos it seems to have a ceiling effect. You honestly don't feel that different but yeah maybe more tired.

Of course jumping right to a full 300mg dose from 150mg may knock you out to sleep...and really stupid. Dosing benzos that high is retarded. There's no reward. You'll just black out or pass out.....and make your tolerance jack up. And for what? Some experience you won't remember and possibly hurt yourself or others?

Be smart.
Ceiling effect for diazepam? lol don't be stupid.

Ceiling effect for diazepam? lol don't be stupid.

K buddy. That's what it seemed to do to me. My point was you either black out or pass out. That's what I meant as you can clearly see in the lower part of the post if you bothered to read it.

There's no added euphoria no nothing at a huge dose. Just a tolerance raise. K buddy?

LD50 is in the thousands of mg.

This to me just sounds like you're bored. Not gonna repeat what others have said. This is a pointless experiment tbh. Proceed with caution.

In Australia we only get the 5mg Valium and they just put Xanax on same schedule as opiates so u must go pain clinic for them to assess u over couple days. I take 30 x 5 mg just to get up and have even stopped counting them. Just tip the bottle up. I get 500 every two months and meant to take 2 x 4 times a day. Dunno why he didn't put me on oxazapam instead(serepax). I just don't know if I order non script from net pharmacy I can trust, will it get them? To say therefore they have a ceiling effect is as true as the earth is round. Some idiots drink to get full effect, alcohol that is, please do not ever do that, quickest way to the morgue apart from shooting a hundred of h on ur first go.

It certainly does have ceiling effect, for me it's about a 50 bottle of 5mg vals. We only get 5's in australia

You'll probably wake up next week on the other side of the planet not knowing what the fuck happened.

That would be quite the story.

You black out. You may wake up in a couple days in an unfamiliar place and wonder what the hell happened

Benzo ODs are rarely fatal. Usually, like has been said, one enters an amnesiac state while high AF doing dumb shit, then passes out for a few days.

I took 450 oxazepam without tolerance and felt great the next day except wondering where I moved my stuff in my house the day after. Equidose would me 150mg diazepam so I can say that even without tolerance I tolerated that amount, I weith 107 LBS and am a 18 year old male constantly complaining about too much electrical acitvity in my system wich my be the reason I survived. BUT I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE GETT UP TO THAT KIND OF DOSE. We dont have the chemicals yet that can give you what you want wihtout the side effects of CNS depression and death possibilities, jjust wait or get implicated.

Old thread I know, but.. I can recall the the days when at weekends I was bingeing on any/all/either up to 300 x 10mg Diazepam/300 x 1mg Alprazolam/300 x 30mg Temazepam.

By stroke of luck I never killed myself.

Old thread I know, but.. I can recall the the days when at weekends I was bingeing on any/all/either up to 300 x 10mg Diazepam/300 x 1mg Alprazolam/300 x 30mg Temazepam.

By stroke of luck I never killed myself.

Yeah I highly doubt you took 300mg of alprazolam in a weekend. Or any of the other doses.