• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30 vyvanse in 4 days

jjones656351

Greenlighter
I am sitting here wondering how I can use my entire script of vyvanse over a weekend????? for the second month, i have taken all 30 of my 50 mg vyvanse in 3 or 4 days. I have my addy script waiting now. I wonder if the addy will even boost me up considering in 5 days ive slept once??? WTF is wrong with my body to take all that shit and still be walking??

The human body can handle a lot of punishment but man, upwards of 500mg a day of Vyvanse? That is just crazy man. In the studies done on drug likability, at around 140-150 mg did Vyvanse equal or beat 40mg of d-amp IR. And you took 3 times this. Dude, tone in down. At some point drugs start losing their specificty for their targets and can bind and have effects in unwanted places. And amphetamines, even Vyvanse at high doses can cause major cardiac and cerebrovascular complications (read heart attack and stroke). Amp toxicity may be one of the most uncomfortable.

Ok enough of the lecture. First, please dont take any more stims for at least a week. Second, have a friend either with you or in close contact. Third, go to ER if you have really high heart rate, fever, coldness and numbness in the extremeties, chest pain, or slurred speech. Fourth, if you have a benzo, keep it close and take if needed. Hell take it now tbh. And last, you must stay hydrated, try to eat, and try to sleep.

I hope you are ok. Check back please.

I'm fine kittycat5. I'm having to force myself to not pick my script. I'm weird. Some people would stoke out at that point

Ok, just checking. But I imagine at some point taking more doesnt do much good, so if nothing else its a waste.