Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

30 mg Vicodin Trip Report

tommygirl

Bluelighter
12:30 AM Took 6 5/325 Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen pills. The most I've ever taken and probably the most I would take without doing an extraction because of the potential acetaminophen toxicity.

1:00 AM 30 mins in, maybe just starting to feel something. Looking forward to when it really kicks in. :)

1:45 AM 1 hour 15 mins in. Mild itching (may or may not be pill related). Slight tingling and lightness but no major waves of euphoria yet.

2:30 AM Time has started moving faster. Feeling warm and a little more tingly than before but still totally clear minded.

3:00 AM 2 hours 30 mins in. Had been reading other trip reports on here from the time I took my pills until a few minutes ago. Feel like just laying here doing nothing makes me feel more high than I do while reading. Still think I'm remarkably sober for the dose I'm on rn. Wondering how much it WOULD take to get me well and truly ducked up?

3:30 3 hours in. Moving slowly which I don't mind at all. A little sleepy but it's more that my eyes just like being closed. Still wishing I was feeling it more, would probably be taking more pills now if I had any. Don't get me wrong though, I definitely AM feeling good. The pleasant but impossible to explain feeling in my chest is back.

4:00 AM 3.5 hours in. Kind of wishing someone would "talk" to me on here like y'all did last night. Not feeling quite as numb as last night but definitely still feeling good. A little lightheaded/dizzy. Even the itching is enjoyable (well technically it's more like the scratching is). I would even go so far as to say that, like the old song says, I'm "feelin' groovy" lol. Yeah I'm kind of in a silly mood I guess. But I still feel like my thinking is completely clear and I would even be safe to drive in my current state. But I think I need to study up on the CWE technique cause I definitely want to try taking a higher dose of Hydrocodone at some point.

4:30 AM 4 hours in. Just fell asleep for a couple minutes and awoke with a start. Torn between wanting to go to sleep and wanting to stay awake to enjoy how good I'm feeling. Enjoying taking lots of deep easy breaths and smiling a lot. Itchy and moving slowly but liking it. Maybe it's a subtle and not very dramatic high but I'm loving it. I wonder if this is at all close to what Heaven is like? I just feel like Happiness is giving me a big hug all over.