• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30 mg Morphine Sulfate Extended Release, not good for recreation?

avalon277

Greenlighter
Opioid na?ve here, 30 mg oral didn't do anything except make me sleep, snorted about maybe a little under half, again nothing. Extended release just not worth it? Or too small dose? Pretty big guy, but read opiates do not rely on body size.

Oral Morphine has very low bioavailability, I think only 20% of a dose reaches the brain after first pass metabolism. I don't know the BA of insuflating morphine I'm guessing it's higher. Plugging it might be better too.

Scrape off the extended release layer (outer shell) crush to a fine powder and snort it all thats what id do. Or if uve got a syringe add some water to the crushed up morphine, mix it, suck it up into the syringe, insert the syringe into ur anus and inject while lying on ur stomach. Make sure u remove the needle lol.

The best / only way to take morphine is by IV but I wouldn't encourage that at all!

Last edited:
Oral Morphine has very low bioavailability, I think only 20% of a dose reaches the brain after first pass metabolism. I don't know the BA of insuflating morphine I'm guessing it's higher. Plugging it might be better too.

Scrape off the extended release layer (outer shell) crush to a fine powder and snort it all thats what id do. Or if uve got a syringe add some water to the crushed up morphine, mix it, suck it up into the syringe, insert the syringe into ur anus and inject while lying on ur stomach. Make sure u remove the needle lol.

The best / only way to take morphine is by IV but I wouldn't encourage that at all!

Bluh, appreciate the advice! Doesn't even seem like it's worth the trouble. Guess it's on to the Percocet 10/325 then?

Bluh, appreciate the advice! Doesn't even seem like it's worth the trouble. Guess it's on to the Percocet 10/325 then?

Yeah ud get a lot more enjoyment out of that but watch for the APAP intake it's very toxic to ur liver in high doses. Don't exceed 4000mg per day.

Apparently snorting morphine has even a lower bioavailability than the oral route so I would avoid snorting and would just take them orally.

It's also been stated in other threads on BL.

Plugging seems the only way to increase this with tablets.
If you don't wanna do it then just eat more to have a better effect. Make sure you crush the tablet/tablets into a powder to defeat the extended release mechanism.

A lethal dosage is calculated by mgs per weight so how heavy you are always matters.

Thread revived from the dead, I know. I am ONLY doing this because I wasn't finding info on this specific combo morphine-sulfate xr (ER)

So on the new combos/current inventory at the pharmacy I need some info:

Q: Does the removing shell, crushing, mixing with water still work? I was on Morphabond and it turned to goo and was not injectable (IM for me)
-or-
Does the microwave/stove method work best? I did that with Morphabond and it was in "sand" like condition, but as soon as it was put in water it turned to a slimy mess still.