• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 weekends in a row

nightofthelords

Greenlighter
Hi guys, coming up to the end of university and some friends and I are going to be taking MDMA next weekend. I also took some last weekend (around 300/350mg, body weight roughly 215lbs) and I have 200mg left over so I was wondering if I should take it now to stave off impending boredom or save it and wait till next weekend?

I should add that this is the last time I'll be able to do MDMA for at least 6 months, and before last weekend I had had a 2 month break.
Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Dont do it. 1 month minimum wait 3 months optimum. And since you just rolled, you must wait.

While the 1 month rule can be bent in some situations without nasty repercussions, this isn't one of those times. I wouldn't recommend doing this at all mate, you'll likely have a rather bleak time and feel really for a while afterwards. Not worth it at all.

While the 1 month rule can be bent in some situations without nasty repercussions, this isn't one of those times.

May I ask why this isn't one of those times - what would make the situation any different?

End of Uni party - last chance for 6 months, seems like one of those times to push the limit IMHO. Rolling a few times a month as a one off, isn't really going to cause you that many problems (if any) - when I'm not saying its safe, its certainly done.

Because 3 weekends in a row is excessive. Even 2 weekends is a bit much. I've done 3 fortnights in a row once when I was naive of MDMA, and I regretted it.

Can I just ask what exactly it was that made you regret it?

Emotions were flat at best for weeks verging on depression, extreme apathy and lack of energy, scattered train of thought often trailing off into blankness, shitty sleep even though I was tired as fark.

Each roll was also diminished compared to the previous, euphoria was barely present on the third roll and I just felt tweaked and shitty shortly after the come up.

The above negatives lasted for a month or so before eventually fading away, though I didn't feel quite 'right' emotionally for quite some time after.

i used to roll heavy more than that and i dont recommend it. if you do it just understand cause and effect. i used to roll like a monster because i had no self control back then. its not safe but sometimes we as people do dumb things. my biggest issue with mdma abuse over the years is i am basicly emotionally unstable. i am easily prone to episodes of depression and overly emotional. memory is fine actually though. going hard once in a while is understandable but three weekends in a row is not worth it. we used to roll every weekend and sometimes during the week and now we are e-tards. we are smart but we have outlandish emotions and thoughts. sometimes i say shit to my friends and it makes no sense because it nonsense.

Last edited: