• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-substituted PCP derivates

Norpipanone is perfectly active and at the same potency as dipipanone. Just slightly reduced half lives. The methyl sidechain group isn't anywhere near as critical as say the alpha methyl group, with phenethylamines (I'm fairly sure I remember reading in a journal, back in the days when how old my mind felt matched my chronological age. I jest discovered a song I was sure of the lyrics, turned out to be a tad incorrect. The song was The Eagles - 'Life in the fast lane". I am so embarrassed with what I thought the lyrics were, I'm simply not telling.)
Stimulants, on a Sunday morning, never turn out the clever idea a pinch, to get the software up an running, seemed before monsterous timewasting procrastination.
Right, I know, off I fuck!

Well I stand corrected.. The figure in 'Opiates' by Lenz et al. for norpipanone is x2-x3 pethidine (Page 408, Table 9-2). The value for raecemic dipipanone (Page 407 table 9-1) is x7 pethidine.

I have no experience of norpipanone but from the studies It would appear that all of the tests used parenteral administration into several animal models. I have no references to human models nor any studies involving oral administration.

Well I stand corrected.. The figure in 'Opiates' by Lenz et al. for norpipanone is x2-x3 pethidine (Page 408, Table 9-2). The value for raecemic dipipanone (Page 407 table 9-1) is x7 pethidine.

I have no experience of norpipanone but from the studies It would appear that all of the tests used parenteral administration into several animal models. I have no references to human models nor any studies involving oral administration.
Norphenadoxone is also active (replacing the piperidine of norpipanone with morpholine), but surprisingly isn't covered by the MoDA. It never ceases to amaze me that drug legislation has holes in it you could drive a double decker bus through; I mean, I thought such legislation was drawn up by competent pharmacologists/organic chemists...

Yeah - but I'm just pointing out it isn't equally potent to dipipanone. Just a detail.

The UK now has the Novel Psychoactive Substance laws. Maximum for production is 5 years, so if one wanted to set up a HUGE lab knocking out some highly potent opioid, the worse would be 2.5 years.... But I am not about to risk even 2.5 years. With my health, that could represent a good portion of what remains of my life.

But people in other nations can use designs. I have a very elegant one for an opioid x3600 M.... and 3 simple synthetic steps to make. I'm kind of keeping that one for myself, but I reckon you will know to what I refer, F&B.

Yeah, just I reallydont like anything with more than say 10x morphine's potency, as it results in lots of dead people, eventually.

Yeah - people will insist that they CAN eyeball a dose. Even 7.5x M turned out to be very shaky.

you can eyeball around 1mg doses if youre not too dumb. its not that easy depending on your experience and if things like iodine are on the molecule but i think opioids are safe to sell from around 5mg in pure form for the masses.

Yeah - people already high on drugs don't exactly have the best judgement.

That's what scales are for. If you're spending lots of money on drugs, you really need to spend a bit on some scales (and not the brass balance type. They're only good for weighing weed/hash. If something is active at the milligram level, or evem more potent, you need to weigh out say 10mg dissolve in water then use the volume of solution to get the correct dose).
I didn't get to 60 by fucking about eyeballing really potent substances.

Yeah - solutions are a good way but hard to make and keep sterile. I've often wondered about those multi-dose vaccine vials with rubber that self-seals.

60? I didn't know that. I thought you would be about 52-33 by now. Is there a ravaged oil painting of some unpopular OP member hidden away in your loft?

Yeah - solutions are a good way but hard to make and keep sterile. I've often wondered about those multi-dose vaccine vials with rubber that self-seals.

60? I didn't know that. I thought you would be about 52-33 by now. Is there a ravaged oil painting of some unpopular OP member hidden away in your loft?
It's my clean & healthy lifestyle (people have commented that I don't look my age. I give the above reply, then have to bite my cheek, or drive keys into my leg, not to burst out laughing!).
Of course, having long hair, with no trace of a receeding hairline, or no trace of greyness (well until my wife died. In seven months I have developed a shitload of greyhairs and the bastards are breeding like rabbits), throws people a bit.
Funniest of all is to add 5-10 years to my real age, just to fuck with peoples' heads! 🤣