Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-MMC / 200mg) 2nd Time - Pretty decent

shadybeep

Bluelighter
After my first experience a few days before, at 1, 10, 20, 30mg orally over about 3 hours or so, totalling 60mg (which was surprisingly quite active for such a low dose), I upped the dose a bit over that and started at 80mg this time. On a full stomach this took probably an hour to have an effect. I only did 4-mmc a few times, so I can't compare very well to that, but I have a reasonable amount of experience with other stimulants.

Initial thoughts were this is quite pleasant, somewhat stimulating, unexpectedly empathetic. Perhaps if i did a little bit more i'd find some of the lovely euphoria I got from 4-mmc? So I added an extra 40mg to take me up to 120mg total.

Well, the massive euphoria never arrived, but the other effects are pretty nice, reminded me quite a lot of a reasonable dose of 4-fa (not quite as chattery and annoying to others perhaps, but that might be due to the low dose). Somewhat enlarged pupils, much more empathy than I remember 4-mmc giving, generally a very nice pleasant stimulant. Makes you poo. No appetite when on it, but quite easy to eat in the dips between top-ups.

Effects lasted at least 4 hours after the last dose, but I had no problems getting to sleep, and woke up naturally in the morning after 6 or so hours sleep feeling refreshed (i've just cleaned the kitchen!).

However, its decidedly moreish. I had to put it away or i'd have redosed all night long, and I did a top up immediately after feeling the effects. Even now I'm thinking it'd be quite nice to have a little taste...

I'll try at higher doses again next time, but this was a surprisingly pleasant experience all round.