Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-meo-pcp / 15mg) - First Time

Rampelflik

Bluelighter

I am a male specimen, 30 years of age and weighing round and about 85 Kg.

Some acquaintances of mine ( Lets call them A. & B.) are interested in 3-meo-pcp and one of them wanted to try it for the first time.

00:10 / T 0
A eats 3 mg and I consume 15 mg of 3-meo-pcp.

00:23 / T +00:13
I notice first minor effects, or placebo.

00:29 / T +00:19
A feels a warmth in his chest.

00:46 / T +00:36
Now I def. feel something. Difficult to put to words what exactly it is I'm feeling. But I feel it.

00:53 / T +00:43
Def. coming on strong now. I'm still functional. Able to type and talk.Which is nice.

1:07 / T +00:57
15 mg. to me feels fine. (This is the first time taking this stuff with some company and I must say it is a lot more fun with some people around. The few times I've sampled this stuff in the past I was on my own and I found it to be pretty boring.)

A. eats another 5 mg.

01:21 / T +01:11
Effects have increased for me. I'm dissociated and it's a bit more difficult to type and talk. But it still goes pretty well.

01:30 / T +01:20
Ok. I'm pretty dissociated right now. But am still able to communicate. Albeit with a bit more difficulty.
I was talking about something, explaining it, and midway forgot what I was going to say.

01:35 / T +01:25
A. feels an increase in effects. He feels chill. He says; "nobody can make me angry now." I don't think we're going to test that though. ;)

06:30 / T +06:20
I'm going to bed. Everybody has gone home at least 3,5 hours ago.
This dosage was fun with company!

Additional commentary:
So the above trip report describes events that happened a while ago. I've tried 3-meo-pcp a few times before this. Slowly titrating the dose to 14 milligrams. Those experiences were on my own and to be honest, pretty boring and not very interesting indeed. The main difference between the above trip report and my previous experiences with 3-meo-pcp is that this time I had some company, which greatly enhanced the experience!. I'm pleasantly surprised that this is a disso that acts as a social lubricant, even at a high range dose. Something that would be impossible on a high dose of ketamine or methoxetamine.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_3meopcp
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
3-meo-pcp was one of my favorite research chemicals. Nice report!

I am in recovery. I can't use anything without being a full blown addict, lol. I would not mind doing it once or twice in the future though.

I hope your recovery is going well. It might be best to refrain from using if you can't control your intake responsibly. Good luck either way!