• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 MDMA questions

w0nky

Greenlighter
I have searched for this topic for a while and haven't been able to find anything so i am posting this in hope that someone can help me.

I have only rolled 5 times in my life and between each experince it has varied greatly. My first two experiences were with metallic looking shards and my roll was incredible it was also very visual and then more recently i have eaten white crystals and the roll has been very different. I have tested none of what I've had but i trust my sources to a certain extent and that signature MDMA taste has been present all times. However, i can't confirm that any of the substances were in fact MDMA

Basically my questions boil down to:

1) Have you found that the darker coloured MDMA seems to be more powerful? This is what my experiences lead me to believe however it seems that online there is much dispute saying that the coloured MDMA may have not been cleansed correctly in the final stages of synthesis. For me, these batches however produced a nice roll

2) Have you had one experience of MDMA that has blown all the others out of the water? (Even though your first few rolls are meant to be the best, have you ever bought MDMA off someone and really felt like 'Wow this is really pure' - if so, could you describe how the roll is at all different)

3) This is not necessarily relevant but i have read multiple times that re-dosing after the first hour is pointless? is this factual? what happens if you dose after that hour? are there any benefits at all?

I also have found the darker brownish colored mdma to be more "pure" feeling. I have had darker brown mdma and almost off white mdma before. And from expierence have always found the brownish mdma to be better but no one would know unless someone sent it off to a lab for testing. I have sent a few pills off to ecstasy data for testing but never powder.

Whenever I redosed past the 2 hour mark it has only increased the stimulant type effects, like if your gonna redose after that you might as well just take D-Amp or something. No real point in taking more mdma and just wasting it and increasing the comedown.

1) I have no reasonable experience with darker colored mdma but according to many anecdotes I've read online the left over synthesis products may provide a stronger and much more flooring experience. Perhaps since it hasn't been washed properly there is more mdma present? I have no theory on this but it would make sense

2) Yes and surprisingly it was some pills that I've had. They were the most flooring substance ever consumed. It felt like I was in a euphoric heaven dancing the night away. The roll lasted approx 7-8 hours on a dose of about 200 mg. ( I highly not recommend anyone taking this dose as it is irresponsible and reckless. I believe there was some amps present as well in them.

3) For me redosing between 1 to 2 hours is highly effective in prolonging the night. I'd usually redose 50-100 mg after like 1h30 minutes. Redose small though ( perhaps 30-40 mg max)

All of the experiences I've described were when I started taking mdma and I was poorly informed. Do not try and take any heroic dosages and start as low as possible. If you are going to redose only do so once in a small amount. This will avoid a harsher comedown and negative effects

Stay safe

I have searched for this topic for a while and haven't been able to find anything so i am posting this in hope that someone can help me.

I have only rolled 5 times in my life and between each experince it has varied greatly. My first two experiences were with metallic looking shards and my roll was incredible it was also very visual and then more recently i have eaten white crystals and the roll has been very different. I have tested none of what I've had but i trust my sources to a certain extent and that signature MDMA taste has been present all times. However, i can't confirm that any of the substances were in fact MDMA

Basically my questions boil down to:

1) Have you found that the darker coloured MDMA seems to be more powerful? This is what my experiences lead me to believe however it seems that online there is much dispute saying that the coloured MDMA may have not been cleansed correctly in the final stages of synthesis. For me, these batches however produced a nice roll

2) Have you had one experience of MDMA that has blown all the others out of the water? (Even though your first few rolls are meant to be the best, have you ever bought MDMA off someone and really felt like 'Wow this is really pure' - if so, could you describe how the roll is at all different)

3) This is not necessarily relevant but i have read multiple times that re-dosing after the first hour is pointless? is this factual? what happens if you dose after that hour? are there any benefits at all?

1) I've had MDMA ranging from white, brown, grey, green, yellow and black. All tested on a marquis as confirmed MDMA. I never noticed a difference in experience tbh. At least nothing I could not attribute to differences in doses taken.

2) I've had a mind-blowing moments and absolute melt moments but I feel that it's more down to the setting than the actual MDMA itself. My first few experiences were the most clear-headed and sustained in euphoria, but later experiences have provided some of the best feelings in my life. For me, the MDMA experienced changed from being a simple go up and then down type of thing, to a setting-mediated enjoyment. When the setting is perfect, the experience is the awesome. When it's not, it's no longer as fun as it used to be.

3) This isn't really true. Redosing at any point will have effects up until you have completely drained your serotonin. Even then, you will experience the stimulant effects. I find a redose roughly half the original dose at 1-2 hours keeps me up and enjoying myself for a good 1-2+ hours while not effecting the comedown significantly. The key is to avoid redosing lots of times and going above the original dose. For a longer-lasting yet powerful roll I usually go for 120mg initial dose + 40mg redose (1-2 hours in) + an optional 40mg redose if I feel like taking it. This usually keeps me going for 5-6 hours of which I usually feel like I could and want to carry on partying, but the rave is usually over. Sometimes I'll get into the car at like 6am and my pupils are still kablamo'd.

These are just my experiences.

1) There's no reason to think tan MDMA is more potent than white MDMA. The tan stuff you had may have been better than the white stuff you had, but in general both can be either good or bad.

2) My best MDMA experience was at an indoor rave last NYE, but that's because I candyflipped and danced intimately with two girls until I couldn't stand up anymore. A good set and setting are really important for having that "mind blowing" experience.

3) Re-dosing after the first hour increases the neurotoxic load of the roll on your serotonin system, so it's probably not worth whatever benefit it might have.

Forum newbie here with his 2c (euro). Based on the two different batches of crystallized MDMA I've come across, the darker one was less effective than the lighter one. But again, the sample size is quite small to draw any conclusions. The outcome might have been affected by... (see comments after next quote)

The first one, no doubt!
Took the stuff which was in white crystall form. We didn't test it, so I was the guinea pig while my friends just monitored the situation. At about 30 minute mark started feeling something happening. At 45 mins I definately felt something. Prior 1 hour mark I had couple of extreme waves of pleasure going trough my limbs. The kind of waves I've experienced in my most powerful orgasms (less than 5 times in life)! Just to avoid misunderstandings: Nothing was going on in my dick, nor no feelings near that region.
Now that was totally mind blowing experience and I doubt it will be ever surpassed! I've had nice experiences after that one, but one can lose virginity only once :).
The next time I had more brownish (yet again untested) crystall MDMA and it took almost 1 hour to start feeling it. at 45 min mark I though I had been cheated, but apparently wasnt. The roll wasn't as powerfull, but the euforia was there.

Thanks to the forum, I've now purchased testkit should I ever come in to situation where it would be helpful to know if something contains MDMA or not.