View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-ho-pcp and nep (the cathinone)

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i’ve been up pretty much for two days smoking nep. there is nothing i want to do more right now then shoot a little 3-ho-pcp and curl up on the couch. can i do that?

or is there a risk of ss because of the nep or serious risk of mania because both the nep and lack of sleep? also i took a little of that 3mpf or whatever that stim is everyone is calling functional at the moment. I’m on subs and benzos too but that’s like saying I had a glass of water too.

i say “serious risk” because I handle dissos extremely well now (in the acute sense). i would be shocked if it made me freak out. but if it’s like 9 out of 10 people would, i won’t risk it.

i haven’t done dissos in days because i’m cutting back. i would only do like one third to one half my dose. it would feel so good. 3-ho-pcp is so heavy and relaxing and seems exactly like what I need/want right now. i can even fall asleep on some of them, and my guess is that’s what would happen. in the best drifting to lala land way.

bad idea or ok?

Last edited:
alright, sorry to bump my own thread but i really want the shot if it isn't too risky. gonna make something to eat. if i get no's or no answer, i won't. if i get a reputable it'll be fine, thank fuck.

edit: good call. i guess. maybe.

Last edited:
A very small amount is OK, but in general large amounts of stimulants do not mix with dissociatives well.

I didn’t matter. By tie I do it i shot half in vein half in mouth. No motevluelighty

I sleep or die.

listen, di not do nep or hexen. Do t . I i tires to explaijn but you might as well abhor drano

Dissociatives and stimulants of any type make for a dangerous combination... also, I wouldn't recommend using synthetic cathinones, period. Too many negative effects, both in the short term and long term.

Yeah, smells like a bad idea... I would go for a medium to high dose benzos with some alcohol and sleep like 14 straight hours better

I've had bad times mixing NDRI/NDRAs with dissociatives. Very easy to get into an excited delerium or even worse - a fugue state.